Supertram Confusion

please post this in appropriate section.After the post re signing on the Sheffield Parkway, just a suggestion that a word in the right ear could possibly clear up.Until I moved recently, I was in the habit of parking at Halfway, and taking the supertram. Fortunately I know my way, but have frequently had to advise visiting supporters and clear up confusion. Many away supporters travel by train, disembark at Sheffield Midland, and catch a tram to Hillsborough (Halfway/Malin Bridge) Most away supporters are heading for the football ground they know as Hillsborough and so are unaware that to get to the ground itself, they need to change trams onto theMeadowhall/Middlewood tram and alight at Leppings Lane. of the numbers, tram conductors are often too busy to explain the ins & outs of the tram system.Could someone find a way to cover this confusion?

please post this in appropriate section.After the post re signing on the Sheffield Parkway, just a suggestion that a word in the right ear could possibly clear up.Until I moved recently, I was in the habit of parking at Halfway, and taking the supertram. Fortunately I know my way, but have frequently had to advise visiting supporters and clear up confusion. Many away supporters travel by train, disembark at Sheffield Midland, and catch a tram to Hillsborough (Halfway/Malin Bridge) Most away supporters are heading for the football ground they know as Hillsborough and so are unaware that to get to the ground itself, they need to change trams onto theMeadowhall/Middlewood tram and alight at Leppings Lane. of the numbers, tram conductors are often too busy to explain the ins & outs of the tram system.Could someone find a way to cover this confusion?

Just wondering. How much is the tram?