London Owls

Hi guysI'm based in South West London and I anticipate that it could be a little tricky finding somewhere showing the football on a Friday night, might not be the case but I don't want to risk missing the game. Does anyone know of a good pub where I could watch the match or is there a group of London owls out there meeting up for the game? It would be good to watch the game with some fellow owls if possible rather than being the sad git in the corner on a Friday night.Any help appreciated.CheersBen

looks like itbeware though, you may get asked to pose for a photograph by some idiot that wants to take photo's for this websiteas well as hearing ridiculous phrases from go on tommy you know you can do it to, oh etienne that was so close you beauty - grrrr!!!! one of them will probably put his tie round his head to make him look like rambo the thrower

Guest Rfarmer1

Bit of a long shot but do any of the London Owls know of any cheap hotels within easy commute of Southwark. I need to go down for a week for a bit of work and i'm struggling to find somehwhere. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Ry

Guest Rfarmer1

try "travelstay.co.uk" for some VERY cheap accommodation..

depends on how cheap "cheap" is really.. Southwark (where?) is ont he tube though, so you can probably do with staying quite far out and getting the tube in

Thanks for your help mate. I've sorted something in Victoria would you recomend any pubs in the area?

Cheers

Southwark is full of pubs - good place for a beer

The nearer you get to the South Bank the more tourists you'll see - and prices can reflect that

Edit*

Just realised you probably meant pubs in Victoria?

Same really - loads of pubs but i think you'd be better staying central for a drink

Edited by scram

Guest Rfarmer1

Southwark is full of pubs - good place for a beer

The nearer you get to the South Bank the more tourists you'll see - and prices can reflect that

Edit*

Just realised you probably meant pubs in Victoria?

Same really - loads of pubs but i think you'd be better staying central for a drink

Cheers Scram. Thaks for the advice.

Ry