Early Happy New Year's greetings for all fellow exiled Owls

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

Well after another home defeat yesterday, I'm wishing a higher authority is reading this and can grant us some better fortune in front of goal.Getting rather pee'd off busting a gut to get to the match only to leave yet again frustrated.Although, we did have a pretty good mini exiled Midland Owls and Dronfield Owls meeting at the Wednesdayite Lounge before hand.Other than Mitchell where was everyone else though?Anyway here's to 2006 and all it will bringInfamous Zigg,stock taking at work.Burton-on-Trent.

Guest olduskeefus

Well after another home defeat yesterday, I'm wishing a higher authority is reading this and can grant us some better fortune in front of goal.Getting rather pee'd off busting a gut to get to the match only to leave yet again frustrated.Although, we did have a pretty good mini exiled Midland Owls and Dronfield Owls meeting at the Wednesdayite Lounge before hand.Other than Mitchell where was everyone else though?Anyway here's to 2006 and all it will bringInfamous Zigg,stock taking at work.Burton-on-Trent.

Happy New Year to you too.One thing about living so far away is that at least I don't have to suffer watching the recent poor displays. Just log on see the score, feel depressed etc.Hope to get over to UK before the end of the season and will try and visit the lounge and hope to meet up with some of you guys.

Guest Infamouszigg

HAPPY NEW YEAR........

And straight back 'atcha.Bloody hell, back to back victories?Whats the world coming too?psKaren did you make it to the Wolves game, If you did sorry we missed you.CheersInfamousZigg

Guest Infamouszigg

look at zigg the gigalo

Good to see your on form Matt (as usual)Not like you posting down in the dark recess of Owlstalk!

Guest mitchell

i know i wasnt tired, and i had read everything else on the sitei thought about going for a run in the early hours, but opted to laying in bed and staying online and reading a different forum