Online Store - Still no stock update!

Well, I finally got some gear today, thanks to my Dad being in England for the last few weeks, phoning me up in the store and telling me what's in and what do I want bought and going through misc items sitting in the store. Love the new kit too, despite initially hating the logo that initially reminded me of that lovely lollipop. Not so bad in person!But the official store launched on the 14th July, that is now 7 weeks since it went live, and since then you can still only buy the Kit & Training gear? Where's everything else, the bags, the mugs, the towels, the bedroom items etc?For those of us far and wide across the country/world we NEED the store to be operational so we can GIVE the cash to the store. It was right here, in my bank account sat there doing nothing until my Dad went - how many other fans across the world are waiting for the online store to be update? How many thousands, hundreds maybe of pounds in revenue is sitting idly in someones account waiting to be spent, or even worse still, lost due to losing patience and buying themselves that little something they've wanted instead.Furthermore when my Dad asked about the online store being sorted for us overseas/long distance customers, the staff didn't have a clue, when he asked who he could speak to about it the answer was "I don't know". Mother also mentioned something about stock rotation being rubbish but it went over my head.Seriously, get it sortedYes - I have e-mailed them too but have no answer as yet, brilliant, no really.Strop over :biggrin:

Well, I finally got some gear today, thanks to my Dad being in England for the last few weeks, phoning me up in the store and telling me what's in and what do I want bought and going through misc items sitting in the store. Love the new kit too, despite initially hating the logo that initially reminded me of that lovely lollipop. Not so bad in person!But the official store launched on the 14th July, that is now 7 weeks since it went live, and since then you can still only buy the Kit & Training gear? Where's everything else, the bags, the mugs, the towels, the bedroom items etc?For those of us far and wide across the country/world we NEED the store to be operational so we can GIVE the cash to the store. It was right here, in my bank account sat there doing nothing until my Dad went - how many other fans across the world are waiting for the online store to be update? How many thousands, hundreds maybe of pounds in revenue is sitting idly in someones account waiting to be spent, or even worse still, lost due to losing patience and buying themselves that little something they've wanted instead.Furthermore when my Dad asked about the online store being sorted for us overseas/long distance customers, the staff didn't have a clue, when he asked who he could speak to about it the answer was "I don't know". Mother also mentioned something about stock rotation being rubbish but it went over my head.Seriously, get it sortedYes - I have e-mailed them too but have no answer as yet, brilliant, no really.Strop over :biggrin:

Dude, our shop is crap anyway.. :biggrin:

just out of interest was there alot of items in the sale and what were they?

If that's directed at me? Not a clue - might be best making a seperate topic for thatIsle of Man - so can't exactly look easily can I :biggrin: Edited by Gerinako