HOSPITALITY

Guest SUPEROWLS2004

Guest SUPEROWLS2004

Been an absolute credit to the club, I have not done hospitality before but wanted a special event for my dads birthday, dealt with a guy called Mark who has helped me and answered all my quesitons, cant wait to see him at the Notts Foreset game to thank him personally.Thanks Sheffield W - John the Super Owl !

Guest MIKE RUSSEL

Been an absolute credit to the club, I have not done hospitality before but wanted a special event for my dads birthday, dealt with a guy called Mark who has helped me and answered all my quesitons, cant wait to see him at the Notts Foreset game to thank him personally.Thanks Sheffield W - John the Super Owl !

Thanks John that is good to know as I wanted to organise some hospitality for some of my key customers for the Preston game, would be great if you could get me this guys contact details, as it is important for me to be looked after both for booking this and at the game, as I want to impress some of our companies major clients and with funds being tight it is essential we use our hospitality budget as effectively as possible, can you either email me or post something on here.cheers Mike R

Guest MIKE RUSSEL

HiIf you call the usual club line 08719951867 and ask for Mark or Ian in Commercial - they can help you.

thats great - called them and really helpfull guy think he was called Mark or Mick or something, agree with the guy who started this post, really helpfull person, who has told me all the different options there are from boxes through to the new lounge and sure I will be booking something in due course, makes a change in this day and age to get great service !!!