Online AND Phone ticketing - complete joke

Wanting to buy Pigs tickets as a season ticket holder. Online my season ticket number is not recognised. I've sent an email to the club who told me yesterday morning that my ID had been 'consolidated' and that within 12 hours I would be able to buy tickets under my ST ID. Guess what, this morning it doesn't work.So I decide to get them over the phone.On the phone they tell me that they have not been given the authorisation to sell to fans that have not yet been to an away game this season, despite everything on the website stating that tickets are now available.Not only that, but I got cut off FOUR TIMES when waiting to speak to an operator.Sort it out Wednesday, this is an absolute shambles.

After getting cut off a further SIX TIMES on the phone, I finally managed to purchase tickets. Although from the experience I've had this morning they undoubtedly won't arrive, or will be Ronan Keating Live instead.

Exactly the same here, I finished up driving down to the ground where there was one person queuing at 10.15. Got another ticket only 5 seats away from the 4 I bought yesterday.Ticket office advised I complain to seetickets for a refund of the call costs, I've just tried but got cut off again!

On at least three occasions I got through only to swiftly realise that the person on the other end was having a conversation with another caller, and I was listening in!Glad I got tickets eventually - I was about to drive down to the ground but seem to have it sorted now. Fingers crossed!

Guest swfcboy

On at least three occasions I got through only to swiftly realise that the person on the other end was having a conversation with another caller, and I was listening in!

That happened to me a few times when I was booking tickets for Newcastle

Drove down to the ground this afternoon to have a rant and hopefully pick up my tickets in person so I knew I had them - big, BIG thanks to Mark and Catherine (hope I got your names right, my memory is awful!), who not only felt my pain but also sorted me out with my tickets from the huge pile of things to be sent out! I owe you Ronan Keating tickets now lolBoth of them said that it would make a lot more sense for the club's ticket hotline to be in the club itself - but I'm sure it's in the long-term plans. The guys working there, as ever, are a credit to SWFC, and I'm sure when the time comes they'll lead a small army of customer service reps making sure all 44,000 tickets go out for each home match!!!

Drove down to the ground this afternoon to have a rant and hopefully pick up my tickets in person so I knew I had them - big, BIG thanks to Mark and Catherine (hope I got your names right, my memory is awful!), who not only felt my pain but also sorted me out with my tickets from the huge pile of things to be sent out! I owe you Ronan Keating tickets now lolBoth of them said that it would make a lot more sense for the club's ticket hotline to be in the club itself - but I'm sure it's in the long-term plans. The guys working there, as ever, are a credit to SWFC, and I'm sure when the time comes they'll lead a small army of customer service reps making sure all 44,000 tickets go out for each home match!!!

That Mark bloke at the ticket office is a top bloke, really helpful. To be fair all the staff are, wish the club would sell tickets over the phone in house.