online ticket problem

Hi,I`m trying to buy 5 tickets for the Forest game online, but it wont let me select anything other than Adult. I cant get through on the phone either.Bloody nightmare!Anybody had similar problems?CheersTrevP.S If you want larger crouds My Chairmen...try making it EASY for people to buy tickets?

Hi,I`m trying to buy 5 tickets for the Forest game online, but it wont let me select anything other than Adult. I cant get through on the phone either.Bloody nightmare!Anybody had similar problems?CheersTrevP.S If you want larger crouds My Chairmen...try making it EASY for people to buy tickets?

Login to the website and click on my account, friends and family. Add a new member with a childs date of birth and link them to your account. Now when you select your tickets there is an option to allocate these to another person in your friends and family. Select the seat and then choose the child you just registered to allocate the seat to them. You click on the name next to the seat selection and you should get a menu where you can choose the other names (the default is yours). It should then allow you to purchase the kids tickets.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Would that work for the forces/student discounts too? As thats what im trying to do, 3 of my army mates are wanting to come.

no, it wontstudent/forces tickets must be bought over the phone

no, it wontstudent/forces tickets must be bought over the phone

That wasnt the case for the Barnsley game though, the online ticketing website actually worked properly then.I`ve just phoned up and bought the tickets, ended up costing me £3 a ticket extra. £15 in total. Which is not good, they need to fix the online system!.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

That wasnt the case for the Barnsley game though, the online ticketing website actually worked properly then.I`ve just phoned up and bought the tickets, ended up costing me £3 a ticket extra. £15 in total. Which is not good, they need to fix the online system!.

yeah youre right it cant carry on this way, i think they need to clarify that students and forces must provide i.d. at the turnstyles notts forest do it this way and there online ticketing works fineobviously they have stopped the online student sales because it was open to abuse, until they create a company policy on the use of these tickets im sure they will only be sold over the phonejust a quick question why did you have to pay £3 a ticket extra?? ive never heard of that before i thought they were £1 extra

yeah youre right it cant carry on this way, i think they need to clarify that students and forces must provide i.d. at the turnstyles notts forest do it this way and there online ticketing works fineobviously they have stopped the online student sales because it was open to abuse, until they create a company policy on the use of these tickets im sure they will only be sold over the phonejust a quick question why did you have to pay £3 a ticket extra?? ive never heard of that before i thought they were £1 extra

£1 extra per ticket plus the £10 handling fee (divided by 5), which works out at £3 extra for the 5 tickets. :)