HAVE WE GOT ANY HOME SHIRTS IN STOCK YET

Yes. Announced on website and at the match last Saturday. And in the programme.

according to the os theres no long sleeved large home im after.

Guest intercity0wl

Yes. Announced on website and at the match last Saturday. And in the programme.

There were none left after full time last week unless you were about 2 foot tall or a Goalkeeper, and there is no new date for delivery of any more yet. Cant give the club the dosh that getting nearer and nearer to getting spent on a new big telly Edited by intercity0wl

Are there any home shirts in stock yet?cash waiting in my pocket for 2 to be bought this weekend(Large and XLarge)

There are some long sleeved but no short sleeved, i went down yesterday afternoon to get a short sleeved, i pre-ordered one and was told they will be in stock in 7 - 10 days :cool:

Guest adz_swfc

i went down today to buy the home shirt, again. and sold out, again.didnt have my size in the training top i was after eitherhuff

Guest halloweenowl

There are some long sleeved but no short sleeved, i went down yesterday afternoon to get a short sleeved, i pre-ordered one and was told they will be in stock in 7 - 10 days :cool:

been down today the shirts were back in stock app delivery arrived this morning

Guest intercity0wl

At last got mine and the familys today, was very quiet in the store but all who were there were buying the shirt. Girl serving said they did not have that much stock and expected it to go during the sale period of older item this weekend.

Chinese experts Wednesday chided the UN Human Rights chief for her remarks over the recent riots in Xinjiang, calling them "biased" and "indiscreet".world of warcraft power leveling"The remarks will definitely hurt relations between China and the UN in the field of human rights," said Pang Zhongying, an expert at the international studies department of Renmin University of China.replica watchesNavanethem Pillay, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, reportedly expressed concern over the riots in Xinjiang as well as the situation in Tibet while delivering a report to the 12th session of the UN Commission on Human Rights on Tuesday.replica watchesShe criticized the Chinese government for "discrimination and the failure to protect minority rights."The report reflects "ingrained prejudice against China," and only repeated the old tones used by some Western countries against China, Pang said. Special coverage: Urumqi Riotsreplica watchesRelated readings: Syringe suspects seized in Xinjiang Rail-laying of Xinjiang's 1st electrified railway done Xinjiang will see mordern railway Police capture 75 suspects of Xinjiang syringe attacks 'Terror gang' rounded up in Xinjiangreplica watchesDong Yunhu, vice-president and secretary-general of China Society for Human Rights Studies, said some foreigners have always made their judgments on Tibet and Xinjiang based on fragments of information."They should try to know more about Xinjiang and Tibet, especially the government's policies and measures to safeguard human rights there," he said.replica watchesLi Baodong, China's permanent UN representative in Geneva, also expressed regret over Pillay's speech and said that the current issues in Xinjiang and Tibet are "not about human rights.""It is regrettable that the high commissioner did not respect the fact and interferes in the domestic affairs of a sovereign country," he said.A different pictureIn another development, a high-level EU official said yesterday after a four-day visit to Tibet that life there is quite different from what Western people are generally told."I must tell you that from what we were able to witness, there is religious freedom," Mario Sepi, president of the European Economic and Social Committee, told the media in Beijing."We saw people in the streets praying, going about their own business with their own personal religious beliefs. We visited two temples they were full."Sepi said he was also impressed by the "tremendous economic growth" in Tibet.Li Xiaokun contributed to the story

Guest hull owl 79

Chinese experts Wednesday chided the UN Human Rights chief for her remarks over the recent riots in Xinjiang, calling them "biased" and "indiscreet".world of warcraft power leveling"The remarks will definitely hurt relations between China and the UN in the field of human rights," said Pang Zhongying, an expert at the international studies department of Renmin University of China.replica watchesNavanethem Pillay, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, reportedly expressed concern over the riots in Xinjiang as well as the situation in Tibet while delivering a report to the 12th session of the UN Commission on Human Rights on Tuesday.replica watchesShe criticized the Chinese government for "discrimination and the failure to protect minority rights."The report reflects "ingrained prejudice against China," and only repeated the old tones used by some Western countries against China, Pang said. Special coverage: Urumqi Riotsreplica watchesRelated readings: Syringe suspects seized in Xinjiang Rail-laying of Xinjiang's 1st electrified railway done Xinjiang will see mordern railway Police capture 75 suspects of Xinjiang syringe attacks 'Terror gang' rounded up in Xinjiangreplica watchesDong Yunhu, vice-president and secretary-general of China Society for Human Rights Studies, said some foreigners have always made their judgments on Tibet and Xinjiang based on fragments of information."They should try to know more about Xinjiang and Tibet, especially the government's policies and measures to safeguard human rights there," he said.replica watchesLi Baodong, China's permanent UN representative in Geneva, also expressed regret over Pillay's speech and said that the current issues in Xinjiang and Tibet are "not about human rights.""It is regrettable that the high commissioner did not respect the fact and interferes in the domestic affairs of a sovereign country," he said.A different pictureIn another development, a high-level EU official said yesterday after a four-day visit to Tibet that life there is quite different from what Western people are generally told."I must tell you that from what we were able to witness, there is religious freedom," Mario Sepi, president of the European Economic and Social Committee, told the media in Beijing."We saw people in the streets praying, going about their own business with their own personal religious beliefs. We visited two temples they were full."Sepi said he was also impressed by the "tremendous economic growth" in Tibet.Li Xiaokun contributed to the story

get a life