Hull/Hedon Owls

I live in Hull and currently get the train to Sheffield but I'm looking to try and reduce my costs if possible. I was just wondering if there is a Hull Owls supporters club that arranges transport or whether I could grab a lift with someone local (would pay petrol money obviously)? I've also heard a rumour that there is a Hedon Owls supporters club and they have a coach which goes to every home game... anyone in the local area know anything about this?Thanks for any help/info.

Guest hullowls

I to get the train to home games and would be interested in meeting other owls fans to go down with. If there was enough of uswe could hire mini bus or summat for every home game. Any thoughts??????

Are any of you going to the Forest game on Saturday? Not sure about my plans for the derby match yet. If Hull KR end up playing their play-off game on the Friday night I'll be happy to join up with you wherever they're showing the game as my missus will want to watch the rugby on Sky. If KR end up playing Saints on the Saturday I'll probably watch the derby match at home and save the cash for a trip to St Helens instead...

Guest hullowls

I will be up for meeting to watch the derby match on the friday night. Just let me know where and what time. Would also be good to get something sorted for the home games aswell. ie get train down at the same time or summat

I'm off to the Forest game but can't make the 'boro match as I finish work too late to get there in time. Even if I could get there I've no way of getting back as the last train back is at about 9.20! As much as I love Wednesday I'm not going all that way just to watch the first half!Have any of you signed up to the car sharing scheme that was announced on Wednesdayite the other day?http://www.wednesdayite.com/news/wednesday...-available.html

Guest hull owl 79

i also travel on train from hull. long and expensive journey. we all need to sort something out. hi to the guy who stopped me in hull city centre when he spotted my wednesday tattoo. i dont know your user name. get in touch. up the owls

Guest hullowls

Hi hull owl 79. We do need to get some sort of transport sorted for wednesday fans in hull. We should meet up before the next home game and see what we can sort out.

i also travel on train from hull. long and expensive journey. we all need to sort something out. hi to the guy who stopped me in hull city centre when he spotted my wednesday tattoo. i dont know your user name. get in touch. up the owls

Hi mate. that was me.Welcome to Owlstalk.