Membership pack still to arrive

I sent this email on 22/8/09 to enquiries@swfc.co.ukOrder number ------------On 30/07/2009 I purchased Membership online. It said store pickup when i ordered (didnt give me any other option). When I called into the store a week later they said its an error online and all membership packs would be dispatched to the home address. I was quite happy with this and would prefer it to be delivered anyway.My enquirie is when will my pack arrive? it is around three weeks after my purchasce and i am still waiting - I was hoping to recieve the membership and the teamcard soon as I am planning on purchasing a shirt for my sons birthday and would obviously use the teamcard to get the points credit.I hope you can help in this matter .Ive not recieved a reply , anyone else still waiting for memberships? Just a reply from the club telling me where there at would be nice .

Guest intercity0wl

I sent this email on 22/8/09 to enquiries@swfc.co.ukOrder number ------------On 30/07/2009 I purchased Membership online. It said store pickup when i ordered (didnt give me any other option). When I called into the store a week later they said its an error online and all membership packs would be dispatched to the home address. I was quite happy with this and would prefer it to be delivered anyway.My enquirie is when will my pack arrive? it is around three weeks after my purchasce and i am still waiting - I was hoping to recieve the membership and the teamcard soon as I am planning on purchasing a shirt for my sons birthday and would obviously use the teamcard to get the points credit.I hope you can help in this matter .Ive not recieved a reply , anyone else still waiting for memberships? Just a reply from the club telling me where there at would be nice .

Cannot help with when your pack will arive as at least our memberships have arrived, but as for earning points when buying shirts ect i suggest you have a look at the thread in the commercial dep section which me and a few others have asked questions regarding earning points this way, as you may find its not as easy as we were led to beleive. As we all know these boards are read by people at the club but like your email they either dont know the answers or just dont want to tell us what the situation is with membership and related issues dispite promptly taking the Joining fee from our accounts.

Ive not recieved a reply , anyone else still waiting for memberships? Just a reply from the club telling me where there at would be nice .

I'm in the same boat pal, the shop told me they had no idea when these would be sorted, and like you they told me if/when they are, they would be posted.Can we earn points retrospectively? Ive spend a fair amount on tickets/merchandise since the sart of the season and have earned a grand total of nothing in terms of rewards on these purchases.

Guest intercity0wl

I'm in the same boat pal, the shop told me they had no idea when these would be sorted, and like you they told me if/when they are, they would be posted.Can we earn points retrospectively? Ive spend a fair amount on tickets/merchandise since the sart of the season and have earned a grand total of nothing in terms of rewards on these purchases.

In a word NO

Guest thewill

i too am waiting for my pack (i have received my card but nothing else.). i know it said on site that they were available for pickup, but i specifically asked for it to be posted as i don't live locally. I've also asked a few other questions regarding the benefits etc but as yet i've heard FA.

I ordered my membership on the 29th July and as of yet I haven't heard anything either...I was going to give it until the end of this month and then chase it up, but it's good to know I'm not the only one.WHERE'S MY MEMBERSHIP CARD MR SURFBOARD? :biggrin:

Ordered mine on the 26th July and I still haven't even received my card let a lone the membership package.No response to e-mails, can't get through because they're all apparently busy - there's going to be one unhappy customer at the gates for the Caerdydd game if I don't have it when I get back from me holsNever ever in my membership buying/season ticket buying has it taken this long for a card/st to be sent

Guest intercity0wl

I haven't received mine either, but so long as I can log in and see membership benefits (i.e. away tickets before general sale etc) then I'm not too fussed at the mo.

But a fiver to join wednesdayite gets the same ticket priority as Members this year so where are the benefits ? As of yet apart from another teamcard with no points on i aint got any of the other Benefits promised, and nobody at the club seems to know whats happening or if they do dont seem to want to tell us.

Guest intercity0wl

Card arrived today , nowt else though ....My pin badge - NopeDetails how to claim under 4 ticket - No500 points credit to teamcard - NopeAh well at least ive got my card :-)

Take a look at a thead started today in the matchday section , a poster called barmyowl seems to be getting someway nearer aquirring answers to some of these questions.