Ticket Communication

Although Lee Strafford has had a really positive effect on the club in the 9 months since he's been here and continues to do so with the announcement of the stadium plans this week, the communication of away tickets sales concerns me. The online ticketing system is mainly for home tickets and as a season ticket holder is doesn't really concern me, but as someone who goes to the majority of away games, the communication regarding the date they go on sale is appalling, Peterborough and Newcastle spring to mind. Lee stated the we now have an open club and we have access to the Heads of various departments to give feedback. After emailing the club with feedback regarding the sale of away tickets nearly 2 weeks ago with no response, I handed my email to a ticket office member of staff. I have still had no response. With the tickets for the biggest away game of the season due to go on sale some time soon they really need to sort this out rather than risk p*ssing off their hardcore fans.

Guest thewill

at least we got told about port vale tickets before they went on sale. (discounting when they went on the web site before they were on sale)