Port Vale Tickets

As i understand it the only way to get the port vale tickets was collection from ticket office (i bought mine online) but just as i was about to set off to Hillsborough my postie has come and delivered my tickets !!! Just letting anyone know who thinks the same you may have a wasted journey :mellow:

As i understand it the only way to get the port vale tickets was collection from ticket office (i bought mine online) but just as i was about to set off to Hillsborough my postie has come and delivered my tickets !!! Just letting anyone know who thinks the same you may have a wasted journey :mellow:

We know, check the tickets section!

Guest tommysqueaker

My Plymouth tickets haven't been posted though, well i haven't received them and i bought them on day of release, so instead of picking 2 lots up on Saturday, just need to get one set now.Also, anyone else noticed Port Vale tickets are now unreserved, while mine are at least, so all that time picking good seats out has gone out of the window :biggrin: not that i'm bothered :ph34r: **Edit** just seen other thread, serves me right for not checking further down board........

Edited by tommysqueaker