Team Card Points

Just been having a nosey round the Ipwich OS and noticed that there Tamcard coud be used instore at there local Asda and Boots shops, surely if these Big named stores do it in Ipswich they will do it in Sheffield, i assume they have the same policys at there shops nationwide ?It even states on the Teamcard site if i want to use my card in store (not online) at Currys or Specsavers i have to travel to Oldham in Lancashire. Why are these Massive national names and others not involved locally with SWFC and Teamcard, so that collecting the points to redeem when spending more dosh at the club becomes part of everyday life for supporters, IE grocery shopping at ASDA.

We're working on the local agreements and hope to have some to announce soon.

I have had points added for purchases at Travelodge, Ebay, P&O Ferries and Comet so i would not say they dont work but there are problems with some transactions.I am currently waiting for 2,000 points to be added by way of taking out insuance with Asda who are currently asking a lady called Jennifer from Teamcard a different question after she gives them the answer to a previos one, IE click through ref numbers, and purchases ref numbers. Typical of a big concern trying to welch on an advertised offer. Needless to say i will not let it lie if they ultimatly do not give the points, as there are many web based consumer sites and alot more sports clubs who,s members use TeamcardOne thing you may not be aware of ( luckily I was ) is that a previous visit to a store through teamcard may leave cokies on your computer, that stop you earning the points when you do visit and purchase, so always clear your cookies after a visit to a site through teamcard

How does it work with ebay?

Teamcard seems to work very well from the Owls Megastore/tickets side of things.But none of the '3rd party' stuff works!

I've had no problem with Ebay as long as it's "buy it now". Auctions haven't worked, how can you log on via Teamcard, bid on day 1 of a 7 day auction and not log out 'til you've paid?I have got 30 points for a "click through" survey with MyOffers and have been plagued with spam ever since, not worth the effort.I booked an excursion for a holiday with Thomson, should have got around 25 points, nothing added to my account 8 weeks later.I reckon that, ever since I've been using 3rd party sites via Teamcard, I've received half of the points that I think that I'm entitled to.

Guest intercity0wl

How does it work with ebay?

Well for me i just log onto ebay through the take me there link, if i put a bid on an item and it is succesful the points are added to my account with no problems, although these are in the points pending area of the site.

Guest intercity0wl

Could some kind Owlstalker please let me have Jennifer @ Teamcard e-mail address?I did have it but seem to have deleted the PM.Thanks.

info@teamcard get you directly to Jennifer.

Guest intercity0wl

Still waiting for ANY reply.....And I've given up on Teamcard. Quidco is where it's at!

Seems strange Jowl as i must have had around ten emails that have been replied to very swiftly by Jennifer infact she has just sorted some outstanding points for me, but i can understand your frustration. Teamcard working quite well for me now and hopefully will be building up a sizeable account balance to use against next seasons S/T as alot of family are letting me order xmas prezzies through my account. Just now needs the club to attract some of the other big firms to be local partners so we can earn points in store as well. UTO

Seems strange Jowl as i must have had around ten emails that have been replied to very swiftly by Jennifer infact she has just sorted some outstanding points for me, but i can understand your frustration. Teamcard working quite well for me now and hopefully will be building up a sizeable account balance to use against next seasons S/T as alot of family are letting me order xmas prezzies through my account. Just now needs the club to attract some of the other big firms to be local partners so we can earn points in store as well. UTO

Just check and I only sent it Sunday - so I'll give them a bit longer then resend.