Team Card Points

Guest intercity0wl

seriously iv given up! sent them various email but nothing. Ticket office say they cant help! iv spent over £700 through them lobbers

Guest intercity0wl

seriously iv given up! sent them various email but nothing. Ticket office say they cant help! iv spent over £700 through them lobbers

Same here pal but my prombles is with the membership teamcard points and what was promised to us after paying out another £25.00. According to the OS and other promotional leaflets the benefits included 500 teamcard points and 5 points for every £1 spent in the Megastore Well as of yet no points have appared on the teamcard statement and as im wanting to go down and spend appox amother £300 quid in the store would rarther earn 1500 points to use against future purchases while im at it. Having spent a few quid in the store and getting no points applied to my S/T Teamcard it seems that the same will happen this time and the points will not be added to the card either.The point im trying to make is that the club asked us to back them with that bit of extra cash, took our money promptly and promised us certain things in return which as of yet have not materialised. If as i undestand things the hope of the club is that bit by bit the club hope that revenue will increase year by year from extra S/T, Memberships ect the non fulfilment of promises this year may infact lead to at least some non renewals and less revenue next season.Might not seem like a big deal some some people but what happens in the future when we asked to put our hands in our pockets to back another club scheme with the promise of benefits ?. Edited by intercity0wl

having spent money in the superstore and not got any points i sent several emails and always had a quick responce (well done to the staff) but ive been told anything bought at the superstore,you wont get any points but if you buy on internet logging on through teamcard website,you will recieve the points.i told them that it doesnt state that in the leaflet they sent out but the staff have said members of teamcard have told them this is the case. :angry:

Guest intercity0wl

having spent money in the superstore and not got any points i sent several emails and always had a quick responce (well done to the staff) but ive been told anything bought at the superstore,you wont get any points but if you buy on internet logging on through teamcard website,you will recieve the points.i told them that it doesnt state that in the leaflet they sent out but the staff have said members of teamcard have told them this is the case. :angry:

No it does not say that in the Leaflet and if that is the case the club should inform us that the club literature is wrong. What it does say in the leaflets is that we get points just for joining, Is this wrong as well. Just going to forget the Teamcard points to be honest but that does mean i will spend a bit less. Fancy having a loyalty card where wanting to be loyal to the club does not reward your loyalty. Pleased with the changes at the club and the progress made but feel we were slightly misinformed when reading the leaflets that got us to part with out membership fee and non renewal next season is a possibility because of that

Guest intercity0wl

I hear what you are saying about what club have told you about logging in through teamcard into the megastore to get loyalty points you but cannot even do that as there is no link to the Store anywhere on the teamcard site, either in the A TO Z OF partners or by doing a search for sheffield wdnesday on the site which also brings up no results found I hope somebody from the club is going to address these problems as i feel i have been miss sold membership on the basis of informatuon given to me by the club As i have said i think the overall job being at the club is superb but you cannot get people to pay money on the basis of promises given and then not deliver on those promises weather it be the promise of points for joining or the points for money spent in the store.If you do happen to read this section Lee who is the point of contact re this at the club.

I hear what you are saying about what club have told you about logging in through teamcard into the megastore to get loyalty points you but cannot even do that as there is no link to the Store anywhere on the teamcard site, either in the A TO Z OF partners or by doing a search for sheffield wdnesday on the site which also brings up no results found I hope somebody from the club is going to address these problems as i feel i have been miss sold membership on the basis of informatuon given to me by the club As i have said i think the overall job being at the club is superb but you cannot get people to pay money on the basis of promises given and then not deliver on those promises weather it be the promise of points for joining or the points for money spent in the store.If you do happen to read this section Lee who is the point of contact re this at the club.

i have been told buy the club that they dont add the points or have anything to do with that side of it. Im still yet to get a response from team card!

On your points breakdown page on team card there's different sections like, bought on the high street, bought online and there's a section for stuff bought from the club so surely you get points for buying stuff from the club shop???.......

Guest intercity0wl

On your points breakdown page on team card there's different sections like, bought on the high street, bought online and there's a section for stuff bought from the club so surely you get points for buying stuff from the club shop???.......

But the club are saying when you buy in the shop we wont get points, there is no way to sign into the shop through teamcard so there is no way to get points either waY.Also as i have said we were promised points for joining amongst other perks and these are nowhere to be found whatever section you look in and the grand total of points still stands at ZeroStill i suppose the 300 quid i want to spend and the couple of shirts my partner wants to buy in the store at 5 points per pound spent added to our accounts is not as important as getting the apathetic in the ground v Forest.Only trouble is our Membership Fees and merchandise buying cash is/was guaranteed, that of the so called apathetic supporters is not.

I did speak to a helpful person over the phone regarding teamcard points for referring a friend, as I referred two and would like to be able to spend the points!From what she said, the points have to put onto the teamcards manually in the shop "but the machine to do that is broken" - that was a few weeks ago when I was buying tickets for Newcastle away. Haven't checked since as Im not goin to the Store until they have Home Shirts available in my size.Seems there have been lots of teething problems regarding the new systems!

Guest intercity0wl

I have just registered with teamcard. i shop at B&Q alot so how do i buy stuff from there and get the points onto my card?also my mum does her weekly shop at tesco, so how would she be able to collect my points for me?thanks am bemused

I take it you and your mam do your shopping on line at the two companys you mention as that is the only way to get points added to your Teamcard account and dont forget to go to the site through the teamcard site.Even this is not sure to go smoothly as i have an issue with Teamcard at the moment regarding points not allocated after making purchases in the correct manner and am just giving it a few more days to see if its sorted before posting details and giving up on teamcard delivering what they say.

Guest intercity0wl

Right cheers mate, no i didnt know it was only online, and you must go throught teamcard website,thanks seems quite a hassle by the sounds of it, but i wil have agothanks again

I forgot to mention that there are a couple of stores where you can earn points in store, have a look on the Teamcard sit for confirmation what they are but if i remember right you can use Asda at Ipswich and Currys and Specsavers in Oldham, which seems bizare as they are mentioned on the teamcard site as High Street partners near to SWFC.

Guest intercity0wl

Right cheers mate, no i didnt know it was only online, and you must go throught teamcard website,thanks seems quite a hassle by the sounds of it, but i wil have agothanks again

EDIT Edited by intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Just been having a nosey round the Ipwich OS and noticed that there Tamcard coud be used instore at there local Asda and Boots shops, surely if these Big named stores do it in Ipswich they will do it in Sheffield, i assume they have the same policys at there shops nationwide ?It even states on the Teamcard site if i want to use my card in store (not online) at Currys or Specsavers i have to travel to Oldham in Lancashire. Why are these Massive national names and others not involved locally with SWFC and Teamcard, so that collecting the points to redeem when spending more dosh at the club becomes part of everyday life for supporters, IE grocery shopping at ASDA.

Guest intercity0wl

Teamcard seems to work very well from the Owls Megastore/tickets side of things.But none of the '3rd party' stuff works!

I have had points added for purchases at Travelodge, Ebay, P&O Ferries and Comet so i would not say they dont work but there are problems with some transactions.I am currently waiting for 2,000 points to be added by way of taking out insuance with Asda who are currently asking a lady called Jennifer from Teamcard a different question after she gives them the answer to a previos one, IE click through ref numbers, and purchases ref numbers. Typical of a big concern trying to welch on an advertised offer. Needless to say i will not let it lie if they ultimatly do not give the points, as there are many web based consumer sites and alot more sports clubs who,s members use TeamcardOne thing you may not be aware of ( luckily I was ) is that a previous visit to a store through teamcard may leave cokies on your computer, that stop you earning the points when you do visit and purchase, so always clear your cookies after a visit to a site through teamcard

One thing you may not be aware of ( luckily I was ) is that a previous visit to a store through teamcard may leave cokies on your computer, that stop you earning the points when you do visit and purchase, so always clear your cookies after a visit to a site through teamcard

Sneaky or more people born out of wedlock. I did wonder if it was a cookies problem.I'll do that. Cheers