U18s win Tideswell United

Guest QUEENSKEEPER

Guest QUEENSKEEPER

Well done to the lads...............A good result on Saturday despite the rain in them there hillsA 3-2 victory which certainly impressed Mr HattersleyLet's take this win forward to the start of the season on saturday Birmingham away

Guest bradwell.owl

Any details? Reason i ask was that it was in aid for an ex team mate (at tideswell uniteds) father who passed away.RIP julien motley

Guest QUEENSKEEPER

Any details? Reason i ask was that it was in aid for an ex team mate (at tideswell uniteds) father who passed away.RIP julien motley

Yes there was a memorial service with Champagne, buffet & brass band...........Lots of locals there to support at least 100 or so, Roy Hattersley and other dignatories were there.Raffles & fundraising.................other than the weather a great day A new stand has been built with a memorial plaque to remember Julien Motley..obvious a popular guy from the amount of people at the service Hope this helps

Guest QUEENSKEEPER

on the OS malek

From web siteSat 15 Aug Tideswell Utd A Tideswell Sports Complex 12.30pm 2-3 Lacey, Kirkland, Palmer

I e-mailed Tideswell as I heard there was a programme produced for the game which I was told by someone who attended that they cost I think it was £1 or £1.50 and asked if I could purchase 10 copies if they had any left as I know alot of collectors who wanted one.The reply was 'Yes I have 10 left for a cost of £40'.Fooookin rob dogs!!!

Guest you dont know what youre doing

I e-mailed Tideswell as I heard there was a programme produced for the game which I was told by someone who attended that they cost I think it was £1 or £1.50 and asked if I could purchase 10 copies if they had any left as I know alot of collectors who wanted one.The reply was 'Yes I have 10 left for a cost of £40'.Fooookin rob dogs!!!

If anyone does still want a programme from this, my dad ran the line for it and he can get you some.