Refer-a-friend Team Card Points

Guest will_b_goode

Guest will_b_goode

Has anybody else who referred friends had their points credited?I went to the shop a few days before the Barnsley game and nobody seemed to know what was going on - they said 'the new system' would be up and running for the new season, which I thought was funny as it was Thursday and the first game was on the Saturday. Anyway, they still haven't been credited and I'm starting to get worried that I won't get these points credited at all.Any kind of information would help, anyone?

Guest intercity0wl

Has anybody else who referred friends had their points credited?I went to the shop a few days before the Barnsley game and nobody seemed to know what was going on - they said 'the new system' would be up and running for the new season, which I thought was funny as it was Thursday and the first game was on the Saturday. Anyway, they still haven't been credited and I'm starting to get worried that I won't get these points credited at all.Any kind of information would help, anyone?

Dont know about the refer a friend points but think how and what does earn points needs explaining. I bought good from the shop with S/T Teamcard and earned no points is this the norm ? Also it says we get so many points with being a member yet no sign of points appearing on that Teamcard balance Points have been added for Travelodge booking and ebay purchases thou. As i said just need an article on the OS to clarify it, still got to buy quite a few shirts to purchase and would like to know how i can earn a few bob of other purchases while im at it.

Guest will_b_goode

Dont know about the refer a friend points but think how and what does earn points needs explaining. I bought good from the shop with S/T Teamcard and earned no points is this the norm ? Also it says we get so many points with being a member yet no sign of points appearing on that Teamcard balance Points have been added for Travelodge booking and ebay purchases thou. As i said just need an article on the OS to clarify it, still got to buy quite a few shirts to purchase and would like to know how i can earn a few bob of other purchases while im at it.

agreed, we just need some clarification. Would be good to know if anybody else who had referred friends has had the same experience though

I did speak to a helpful person over the phone regarding teamcard points for referring a friend, as I referred two and would like to be able to spend the points!From what she said, the points have to put onto the teamcards manually in the shop "but the machine to do that is broken" - that was a few weeks ago when I was buying tickets for Newcastle away. Haven't checked since as Im not goin to the Store until they have Home Shirts available in my size.Seems there have been lots of teething problems regarding the new systems!

Guest jenniferowl513

You should have received your points for 'refer a friend' last week. If you haven't, contact the ticket office at the club on 08719951867. They should be able to help you.

Has anybody else who referred friends had their points credited?

I went to the shop a few days before the Barnsley game and nobody seemed to know what was going on - they said 'the new system' would be up and running for the new season, which I thought was funny as it was Thursday and the first game was on the Saturday.

Anyway, they still haven't been credited and I'm starting to get worried that I won't get these points credited at all.

Any kind of information would help, anyone?