PUMA QUALITY KIT ?

Guest clownefamilyowls

Guest clownefamilyowls

After the problems with the white lotto away shirt, i think most people were pleased when puma were anounced as our kit suppier.However, there seems to be a problem with the home shirt pulling threads already! the lads home socks already look like they have done a seasoncredit to the club who have agreed to exchange the shirts, but if there is a problem, this will be a major problem considering how many we have sold.

Guest clownefamilyowls

i'm so sorry, is it too much to ask for a £55 football kit to last more than a couple of weeks.my lads selection of england kits are all still in better condition than the new home shirt, some more than two years old.i'm not blaming the club but i believe they have been given a product made from poor quality material.

Guest jimmyowl77

I have to admit I'm not impressed either with the quality of the new puma home shirt, its actually got more pulls than last seasons home shirt already and I had that from when it came out.My puma away shirt from 97 is still in great condition to say how long I've had it and the hammer its taken over the years, the new home shirt has only been worn about 6 times and most of those have been to games.Its not just mine either, my father in laws is the same and he's only worn his about 3 times.I hope the away kit is better (not keen on the stick on sponsor logo, why couldn't it be dyed into the shirt like the home one)