Anyone with Newcastle Away tickets going spare?

I know it's a long shot, but before I get 2 tickets in the home end I'm just wondering if there's anyone for whatever reason that can't go to the game and hasn't off-loaded their tickets yet?Anyone? :(

Guest mattiss1234

I know it's a long shot, but before I get 2 tickets in the home end I'm just wondering if there's anyone for whatever reason that can't go to the game and hasn't off-loaded their tickets yet?Anyone? :(

£50 each.

Guest kylej_swfc

I'd be keen if anyone has got any going?! Plus i'd also be keen to know if you can pay on the door in the home end, cause i'm gunna be up there anyway! Tried looking on their website but it doesn't seem to say, might ring the ticket office monday and see what they have to say!

I'd be keen if anyone has got any going?! Plus i'd also be keen to know if you can pay on the door in the home end, cause i'm gunna be up there anyway! Tried looking on their website but it doesn't seem to say, might ring the ticket office monday and see what they have to say!

I dont think you can, however you can go to the ticket office on the evening of the game and purchase tickets.

Guest tommysqueaker

I dont think you can, however you can go to the ticket office on the evening of the game and purchase tickets.

Just add an " wahay man" on the end of your request ;)

Guest intercity0wl

Try one of the city Centre Ticket outlets, one is in eldon square if i remember right

£50 each.

My mate in newcastle rang their ticket office and was told they are going to allocate more to us as they have so many left, so I went to our ticket office and was told they are expecting more but dont know when ,the guy even said it could be wednesday.I want 3 bye the way!