Peterborough Tickets

Guest intercity0wl

Sorry for the new thread.I ordered my tickets on 02/08/09 and haven't received anything yet. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Obviously I still have two postal days left but it is a slight concern.

Can only say when i went in to pick mine up v Rochdale was told they had all been posted out that had been ordered up to that point Might be worth checking, lost in the post and all that

Can only say when i went in to pick mine up v Rochdale was told they had all been posted out that had been ordered up to that point Might be worth checking, lost in the post and all that

Thanks for that, I shall follow it up. Hopefully duplicates could be collected from Peterborough.Ta

I ordered on the 4th August and they finally arrived today, after a lot of concern. When I spoke on the phone yesterday, they suggested that my ticket had only just been posted. They also said that if I hadn't received it by today, I should ring again and they could give me some kind of reference number - I assume to take to the ticket office at Peterborough.Having said that, this was after they'd initially told me that I should receive the ticket by next Monday!

Edited by punkskaphil

Thanks for that, I shall follow it up. Hopefully duplicates could be collected from Peterborough.Ta

I'm absolutely fed up with every aspect of our ticketing. I live in London and wanted 6 tickets for Saturday.I rang up and ordered 6 tickets last friday, I was told they would be posted to my address that morning. They haven't arrived today and i'm off to Peterborough tomorrow. I Rang the ticket office, explained, and was told just to turn up at peterborough and quote my reference number. I thought this highly doubtful that they would simply re issue tickets, even though they had sent some out. Anyway, the girl confirmed this was the case.Just to be on the safe side I rang Peterborough, who were very helpful, but explained this was definitely not the case, and they would need individual authorisation from Wednesday. I then rang Wednesday to be told that i'd need to go and pick them up from Hillsborough. I explained that I live in London, then was cut off.I've now called a further 5 times to be put on hold and cut off at various points. I can't explain how fooked off I am now with the whole thing. I've wasted about 1 hour of my time today.Sums up the club for me...

Guest intercity0wl

I'm absolutely fed up with every aspect of our ticketing. I live in London and wanted 6 tickets for Saturday.I rang up and ordered 6 tickets last friday, I was told they would be posted to my address that morning. They haven't arrived today and i'm off to Peterborough tomorrow. I Rang the ticket office, explained, and was told just to turn up at peterborough and quote my reference number. I thought this highly doubtful that they would simply re issue tickets, even though they had sent some out. Anyway, the girl confirmed this was the case.Just to be on the safe side I rang Peterborough, who were very helpful, but explained this was definitely not the case, and they would need individual authorisation from Wednesday. I then rang Wednesday to be told that i'd need to go and pick them up from Hillsborough. I explained that I live in London, then was cut off.I've now called a further 5 times to be put on hold and cut off at various points. I can't explain how fooked off I am now with the whole thing. I've wasted about 1 hour of my time today.Sums up the club for me...

If that is true and i have no reason to doubt you it is quite unbelievable, This new ststem is certainly causing problems on lots of ocasions in lots of ways for many different people, people who unlike you may not just get fooked off, but might flip off and not come back Fair play to you for sticking with it, hope you get sorted.