Away Match Tickets - Online Booking Resolution to Newcastle Issues

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

If I was the club, I wouldnt bother allocating tickets to seats its just too problemattical. simply do the online/telephone hotline bookings on a first come, first served basis and allocate the next available seat.Obviously people calling and queuing can ask what rows etc are available.That way we can easily resolve the problems experienced so far. Simply allocate the Away Season Ticket Holders first - then the sales as and when they happen.I would also be more than happy to see us revert to Postage and Packing costs for away tickets.I think if anything we are perhaps trying to be too clever with the away tickets. The seat booking system works well in our stadium where theres plenty of choice and rarely a sell out.

If I was the club, I wouldnt bother allocating tickets to seats its just too problemattical. simply do the online/telephone hotline bookings on a first come, first served basis and allocate the next available seat.Obviously people calling and queuing can ask what rows etc are available.That way we can easily resolve the problems experienced so far. Simply allocate the Away Season Ticket Holders first - then the sales as and when they happen.I would also be more than happy to see us revert to Postage and Packing costs for away tickets.I think if anything we are perhaps trying to be too clever with the away tickets. The seat booking system works well in our stadium where theres plenty of choice and rarely a sell out.

Goto to agree.. im not too chuffed where I sit at an away game as long as the allocation I have bought is together.. obviosuly if I buy during general sale then the chances of seats together diminish but as a season ticket holder buying tickets as soon as they become available then I expect to get an allocation together.

I do not agree, the excitment my son (aged 8) has shown in knowing he can go to the Peterborough game, the reason I am taking him was the fact that I could buy tickets on the front row thus facilitate his increased viewing.Given the desire to stand up in seating areas by Wednesday fans (I am not knocking it) when I have taken him to other away games he was not been able to see anything.Remove the booking of desired seats and it will be Bristol City and Preston (Unreserved seating) only for one young fan.So in summary there are pros and cons for all concerned.

Had it confirmed tonight that club have 3 Newcastle tickets sat together waiting for me to swap with the ones I've already got. Very pleased with the outcome and glad to hear the ticketing problem is being looked at as a priority. Thanks ticket office staff.