I like Brian, he brightens up the show, i'll go as far to say I'm always a little bit disappointed when he's not on. He's a lot better than all those who phone in pretending that they're the next Alan Hansen and analyise the game in detail.Brian Rings Up, tells everyone Utd are Crap (even when they're doing really well) and wee wees off the presenters. What more could you want.

Guest MARKOWLS

I like Brian, he brightens up the show, i'll go as far to say I'm always a little bit disappointed when he's not on. He's a lot better than all those who phone in pretending that they're the next Alan Hansen and analyise the game in detail.Brian Rings Up, tells everyone Utd are Crap (even when they're doing really well) and wee wees off the presenters. What more could you want.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: BRIANS A T..T, IS HE A REF? : COS HE TALKS LIKE ONE :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you mean like jason?

Jason really annoys me. I think it's cos he's bit cheery and optomistic. He's also an Alan Hansen Wannabe.Brian is what I imagine WalkleyOwl to be like, if he ever rung in or I met him. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No,Jason is annoying because he thinks he knows football inside out and back to front

Is that the Jason, who "because of geographical problems", can't attend United games, but still knows everything about them?

The one I'm talking about I believe lives in Gibraltar so yes.