Major balls up

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest Walkley_Owl

Still not got my Newcastle nor Peterborough tickets, I am an away ST holder and we normally get our tickets as soon as they arrive, and usually get central and decent seats, but apparently this season we're getting whats left, despite stumping up £90 for the privilege of not having to queue, not happy

Guest intercity0wl

I haven't received my Peterborough ticket yet either. Ordered last Tuesday and they said they'd be automatically sent out straight away.

Went in tp pick my peterborough tickets before tonights game that i bought online monday, Was told they had been posted out. Who is paying for all the postage as it did not cost me extra for postage.

I wasn't charged postage either. I'm hoping it's just taken its time to arrive because of the postal strikes, but I'm not confident.New systems often have teething problems, which I think is to be expected. What I don't like is the lack of firm information. Far too many people still not knowing if their tickets are even going to arrive, and I haven't seen anything on the website which clears the confusion up.

Still not got my Newcastle nor Peterborough tickets, I am an away ST holder and we normally get our tickets as soon as they arrive, and usually get central and decent seats, but apparently this season we're getting whats left, despite stumping up £90 for the privilege of not having to queue, not happy

Karma?

Guest Walkley_Owl

Not really karma, I pay extra for the privilege of no hassle as do many others, it isn't just me affected, most of the away ST holders (200) will have same problems, heard the club had also cocked up ICO tickets for Away ST holders.Not a good start.But on the brightside it should be sorted out

Just jesting mate after you were taking the mick/gloating before tickets went on sale that yours were already sorted.Like you say, it will be sorted and the away season ticket holders will not go without.A good point that you mentioned about ICO. They have been poorly advertised, I see no reason why they can't be available on-line too.Can Away Season Ticket Holders opt to be on ICO every week?

Guest Walkley_Owl

Yes, Away ST holders choose before the start of the season, I never go on the coach but heard they had been double booked!!Another ASTH mentioned that the club had also left our tickets till last and we're left with poo poo seats, not good.Although not a problem at Peterborough!!