Newcastle tickets

What can I do?Go to the ticket office and kick up a fuss when there is nothing they can realy do now they have sent the tickets out?Just ignore the allocation and all sit together and risk upsetting fellow wednesday fans?Put up with it and have the match I was looking forward to most this season partially ruined? (Will still love it if we win, but want to share that with my mates!)

Put simply it's not good enough. I know these systems are new, but this level of grief just shouldn't be happening. It is close to impossible to get through on the telephone - something they MUST remedy and quickly. You cannot set up e ticketting and then not give people what they selected and paid for (and the letter of excuse in with the tickets is pathetic as far as Newcastle is concerned - we were always going to sell out so they didn't need to be sold in any 'order'.)I suspect that we were accidentally selling the same tickets both online and in the ticket office. If not, why shouldn't everyone who used the online system get the exact ticket they asked for?It seems we still can't do the basics - sell tickets for our product to people who want them by whatever common means necessary with zero/minimal fuss and bother. Truth is, i can buy tickets for a Barca home match easier than i can for a swfc game, and that can't be right.Understaffed, overstretched, underknowledged, disorganised?

Booked 3 tickets and all are different seats and have been sent to different addresses and not mine. Not even sat together. One lad has been moved from row d to w. Not impressed one bit and a complaint will be winging it's way to the club promptly. What a farce!

And now i'm even more concerned. I bought 2 tickets together - they are both on my email receipt. On the letter sent with the one ticket this morning, only my name/ticket is listed, and my bro has so far received nothing in the post. Of course 30 minutes on the phone has been 30 minutes of my life i'll never get back. No doubt i'll have to join the huge queue at the ticket office, which completely defeats the object. If there's no inflatable ball and no flag today then you'll know why. :angry:

just checked my online history and it says 'separately allocated'. If they are not together then the poo will really hit the fan.

I agree, this is stupid.If 2 people book tickets together surely they expect to be sat together?What if it's a 5 year old lad and his dad, ones sat on row A and one on Row X?I'd imagine if this is a flip up on a wide scale they'd have to make it unreserved?

I agree, this is stupid.

If 4 people book tickets together surely they expect to be sat together?

correct, ordered together = allocated together therefore sat together.

massive ball drop by the club and one that either a decent system, or even just a wee bit of some common flippingsense could of seen avoided.

What if it's a 5 year old lad and his dad, ones sat on row A and one on Row X?

My thoughts exactly!

I'd imagine if this is a flip up on a wide scale they'd have to make it unreserved?

I would be happy with this, but anyone with decent seats sat together wouldn't be.

No win situation the club have put themselves in with this one - royal flip up and more pissed off fans right before the start of the season.

I agree, this is stupid.If 2 people book tickets together surely they expect to be sat together?What if it's a 5 year old lad and his dad, ones sat on row A and one on Row X?I'd imagine if this is a flip up on a wide scale they'd have to make it unreserved?

well that would be the only way i can see around it. they need to admit they've ballsed it up and ask Newcastle to make it unreserved. Unreserved is usually a nightmare when you have seat allocated tickets though. Doubt newcastle will go for it.

just checked my online history and it says 'separately allocated'. If they are not together then the poo will really hit the fan.

Product Details Disc Gross Refund Sheffield Wednesday FC Sir John Hall Tickets allocated separately , Adult £0.00 £25.00 Sheffield Wednesday FC Sir John Hall Tickets allocated separately , Adult £0.00 £25.00 Same here, me and the wife, same address so hopefully they both come through sat together.**** MOVED TO MATCHDAY FOR A WHILE TO SEE HOW WIDESPREAD THE PROBLEM IS **** Edited by nk

I ordered 2 and haven't got them yet, got mine at 10:05 (paid for and done) and picked front row seats, will be disapointed if we are stuck at the back of a section rather than the seats we chose.

Product Details Disc Gross Refund Sheffield Wednesday FC Sir John Hall Tickets allocated separately , Adult £0.00 £25.00 Sheffield Wednesday FC Sir John Hall Tickets allocated separately , Adult £0.00 £25.00 Same here, me and the wife, same address so hopefully they both come through sat together.**** MOVED TO MATCHDAY FOR A WHILE TO SEE HOW WIDESPREAD THE PROBLEM IS ****

FUD alert :biggrin:

Got my ticket this morning and ticket is different to one orded, tried to get as low down as I could when ordering and I've ended up with row X so i'll probably be up in the clouds.Must admit I'm not happy, also called one of the mates who I ordered for and he hasn't got his.

He'll get his.And it doesn't make a difference as everyones up in the clouds

FUD alert :biggrin:

I'm all for causing a shitstorm :biggrin:But on a serious note, you can choose your seats online, the club send you different tickets and groups of people are all sat in different seats to each other.

Come this morning.Note to Lee Strafford or anyone else from the club. The two tickets for me & my 9 year old were sent in separate envelopes. My 9 year old thought it was ace (receiving his very own letter), but it would save the club money if tickets to same households were sent in same envelopes. Oh & I wouldn't mind paying P&P too!!

Come this morning.Note to Lee Strafford or anyone else from the club. The two tickets for me & my 9 year old were sent in separate envelopes. My 9 year old thought it was ace (receiving his very own letter), but it would save the club money if tickets to same households were sent in same envelopes. Oh & I wouldn't mind paying P&P too!!

Just had a message from the wife to say ours have just arrived, 2 seats together, won't be able to check if they are the ones I ordered until I get home though.

I ordered three on line using three different post codes.Received three tickets this morning, all sat together in the seats I booked!I'm happy :biggrin:

Just had it confirmed, ours are the seats I booked as well :biggrin:Happy times, I can close this thread now I'M sorted :ph34r: