Newcastle tickets

I've just received 1 of the 2 Newcastle tickets i ordered this morning. I have to assume that the other has gone to my brothers address. When i ordered i didn't pay for postage, so by my reckoning this has cost the club a couple of grand in postage/envelopes/paper/printing/resource wage ( i did the recent Wednesdayite AGM postal ballot notices so i have an idea of what i'm talking about). It's important that this is sorted ASAP - i'd much rather that couple of grand was donated to the Wednesdayite Coast to Coast charity fund.I don't like the letter either. It states that 'The seating plan from which you purchased tickets may have no bearing on the seats allocated. Tickets are sold in the order requested by the home club so cannot be guaranteed at the time of purchase. You are simply allocated the next tickets available when the tickets are allocated'(sic).Now in this instance i DO appear to have been given the seat i booked. I only hope our kid has. I also hope that if tickets are to be sold on an unknown allocation basis that this is made clear up front and the e ticket system simply sells 'a ticket'and not a row/seat number from a plan. I know people who would be very disappointed to given different seats to the ones they think they had bought - for example, a fellow wednesdayite is delighted at the idea of being able to purchase front row seats so that his son will be able to see. I understand that in the past we didn't sell specific seats, and this hampered some people, now that the technology is there, i hope we use it sensibly where we can.

I've just received 1 of the 2 Newcastle tickets i ordered this morning. I have to assume that the other has gone to my brothers address. When i ordered i didn't pay for postage, so by my reckoning this has cost the club a couple of grand in postage/envelopes/paper/printing/resource wage ( i did the recent Wednesdayite AGM postal ballot notices so i have an idea of what i'm talking about). It's important that this is sorted ASAP - i'd much rather that couple of grand was donated to the Wednesdayite Coast to Coast charity fund.I don't like the letter either. It states that 'The seating plan from which you purchased tickets may have no bearing on the seats allocated. Tickets are sold in the order requested by the home club so cannot be guaranteed at the time of purchase. You are simply allocated the next tickets available when the tickets are allocated'(sic).Now in this instance i DO appear to have been given the seat i booked. I only hope our kid has. I also hope that if tickets are to be sold on an unknown allocation basis that this is made clear up front and the e ticket system simply sells 'a ticket'and not a row/seat number from a plan. I know people who would be very disappointed to given different seats to the ones they think they had bought - for example, a fellow wednesdayite is delighted at the idea of being able to purchase front row seats so that his son will be able to see. I understand that in the past we didn't sell specific seats, and this hampered some people, now that the technology is there, i hope we use it sensibly where we can.

I ordered 2 and haven't got them yet, got mine at 10:05 (paid for and done) and picked front row seats, will be disapointed if we are stuck at the back of a section rather than the seats we chose.

At no point on buying tickets was I made aware that it was on a unknown basis and in the case of my Peterborough tickets if my requested row had not been allocated they would have got taken back for a refund as I had ordered front row tickets for me and the lad for exactly the reason stated above.

Got my ticket this morning and ticket is different to one orded, tried to get as low down as I could when ordering and I've ended up with row X so i'll probably be up in the clouds.Must admit I'm not happy, also called one of the mates who I ordered for and he hasn't got his.

Guest steve66

I have just received 1 of 3 i booked it's the correct seat number but why they couldn't post all 3 together as they are all at the same address seems a bit of a waste of money.

Edited by steve66

Guest BarmyBetto

I have just received 1 of 3 i booked it's the correct seat number but why they couldn't post all 3 together as they are all at the same address seems a bit of a waste of money.

Are they still tickets left?

I have recieved one of 4, but given that i purchased them all on ym account i would much rather have recieved all 4 (which was the case for peterborough tickets)Don't know if they're the seats i selected, but i don't care that much as long as they're all together. We'll have to wait and see...

I ordered 4 online at 10.10. Non of them are in the seats allocated, and they are all spread out.What the flip is the point in the seating map if you don't get the seats you choose?What the flip is the point in ordering tickets together, online, in a single transaction, if they are allocated separately in different areas.I was a fan of the online ticketing, but very very pissed off with this, it isn't right we should al be by ourselves all match.

well, so far this is looking like an almighty clusterrumble. How can the club possibly expect to give someone who purchased 4 seats together 4 single tickets all sat apart?

well, so far this is looking like an almighty clusterrumble. How can the club possibly expect to give someone who purchased 4 seats together 4 single tickets all sat apart?

What can I do?Go to the ticket office and kick up a fuss when there is nothing they can realy do now they have sent the tickets out?Just ignore the allocation and all sit together and risk upsetting fellow wednesday fans?Put up with it and have the match I was looking forward to most this season partially ruined? (Will still love it if we win, but want to share that with my mates!)

Guest jimmyowl77

I've just received 1 of the 2 Newcastle tickets i ordered this morning. I have to assume that the other has gone to my brothers address. When i ordered i didn't pay for postage, so by my reckoning this has cost the club a couple of grand in

postage/envelopes/paper/printing/resource wage ( i did the recent Wednesdayite AGM postal ballot notices so i have an idea of what i'm talking about). It's important that this is sorted ASAP - i'd much rather that couple of grand was donated

to the Wednesdayite Coast to Coast charity fund.

I don't like the letter either. It states that 'The seating plan from which you purchased tickets may have no bearing on the seats allocated. Tickets are sold in the order requested by the home club so cannot be guaranteed at the time of purchase.

You are simply allocated the next tickets available when the tickets are allocated'(sic).

Now in this instance i DO appear to have been given the seat i booked. I only hope our kid has. I also hope that if tickets are to be sold on an unknown allocation basis that this is made clear up front and the e ticket system simply sells 'a ticket'

and not a row/seat number from a plan. I know people who would be very disappointed to given different seats to the ones they think they had bought - for example, a fellow wednesdayite is delighted at the idea of being able to purchase front

row seats so that his son will be able to see. I understand that in the past we didn't sell specific seats, and this hampered some people, now that the technology is there, i hope we use it sensibly where we can.

Same happened to me with the Peterborough tickets, send an email about it. Mine have now been sorted