Random Idea

Guest CJS

Just been thinking that we need a further 2,500 season tickets to hit the target and there are over 8,000 people who have bought a ticket for the Barnsley game but who have not bought a season ticket - what a great opportunity to get them on boardWas thinking if the club would be able to add another incentive to increase season ticket sale; my thinking was that if we get a good result on Sat and the day goes fantastic then a lot of people will have that buzz about them and maybe this will prompt a % of those 8,000 to purchase a ticket. However they may be off put by already spending £25 or whatever the cost is on a match day ticket...could we add that if you were to produce your Barnsley match day ticket within a certain amount of time after the game the club would reimburse you this cost if you bought a season ticket - obviously this needs to be worked out as it cannot be cheaper than those of us who have already bought tickets.Just a thought

Guest Deleted member

Everybody going through a turnstile tomorrow WITHOUT using a season ticket should be handed a leaflet with the various 'Easy Purchase' instructions on it!

We all want to hit the target and i know you season ticket holders are frustrated by this. but for some its not possible for various reasons, most of them fair enough reasons! dont take it out on us!

I think selling season tickets through the season is a good idea, with the price being updated. However I would oppose adding extra incentives like free cup games, because you would then have to give all season ticket holders free cup games. This would then create a mindset next year where people wouldn't renew right away because they would think there will be an advantage to playing a game of brinkmanship with the club.