Away season ticket holders

Guest taddyowl

Guest taddyowl

Called in the ticket office last week for a Rochdale ticket and asked if I could take my Peterborough and Newcastle tickets. I was informed that they had been dealt with and should be in the post, still not received any. Has anyone received theirs yet.

your tickets have been reserved, but due to the demand in the ticket office for season tickets and tickets for saturday we are unable to get offline work done. So you will get them, sorry about the delay, but we needed to apply resoource to sell tickets to the supporters ion the queue.We also have some new ticket printers arriving tomorrow which will hopefully mean we can do things like this off the counter as currently we only have ticket printers on tills. As I said before baby steps make big changes, step by step we are moving forward and making the necessary changes, but we cant do it all overnight, bear with us, we have all tickets in hand :)Caz

Guest taddyowl

your tickets have been reserved, but due to the demand in the ticket office for season tickets and tickets for saturday we are unable to get offline work done. So you will get them, sorry about the delay, but we needed to apply resoource to sell tickets to the supporters ion the queue.

We also have some new ticket printers arriving tomorrow which will hopefully mean we can do things like this off the counter as currently we only have ticket printers on tills. As I said before baby steps make big changes, step by step we are moving forward and making the necessary changes, but we cant do it all overnight, bear with us, we have all tickets in hand :)

Caz

[/quote

sod the part timers, look after the true fans

I too am waiting still for Away season tickets - however I can understand and sympathise with the problems with the new ticketing system. A general note on the website takes minutes to write and post - especially as communication sent to ticket office are still awaiting an answer. This would remove at a stroke any bad feeling or criticism that could be levelled at the clubKeeping fans up to date with issues / problems is as much to do with customer service as working to satisfy outstanding season tickets and match tickets for Saturday.Carling Cup match details regarding South Stand Only have been on the on-line ticket system for approx 1 week now....However O/S was only updated today with the details. These details could and should have been published earlier - as soon as the on-line system to book tickets was updated.Fans are prepared to 'cut the club some slack', but at least keep us 'the loyal fans' on the clubs side..