season ticket / team card

just got mine this morning, is the team card just to be used for online shopping or can you use it when your out and about shopping?. thanks.

Guest intercity0wl

just got mine this morning, is the team card just to be used for online shopping or can you use it when your out and about shopping?. thanks.

Oniy a few high street shop where you can use it when not online, Currys is one but check the teamcard site for details. If your using on line make sure to log in to the site your going to buy from through Teamcard, although dont hold your breath at getting points as ive used it three times,Ebay, Travelodge and Boots, Plus a purchase from the club shop, and points total still reads zero.

Oniy a few high street shop where you can use it when not online, Currys is one but check the teamcard site for details. If your using on line make sure to log in to the site your going to buy from through Teamcard, although dont hold your breath at getting points as ive used it three times,Ebay, Travelodge and Boots, Plus a purchase from the club shop, and points total still reads zero.

cheers buddie.

Can take 28 days

Guest intercity0wl

Can take 28 days

Thanks for that, your right. Decided to check my Teamcard statement again after posting my reply fully expecting it to be zero again. Lo and behold my Travelodge points are thee and ebay points are pending with a note to say these can take 28 Days to be credited. So looks Tamcard is up and running.

Thanks for that, your right. Decided to check my Teamcard statement again after posting my reply fully expecting it to be zero again. Lo and behold my Travelodge points are thee and ebay points are pending with a note to say these can take 28 Days to be credited. So looks Tamcard is up and running.

Yep, mine just come on today.

4 WHOLE points

Guest intercity0wl

How much are they worth then? 0.4p?

Oh no you got a whole 4p there pal. Pity the megastore are not adding the points to purchases yet as stated in the bumf that came with the card.

Oh no you got a whole 4p there pal. Pity the megastore are not adding the points to purchases yet as stated in the bumf that came with the card.

Yeah that tottaly sucks as I baught the new shirt aswell asNewcastle tickets and blackburn tickets then found out about not getting the points I feel robbed.

we will be phasing our approach to this, you can use tthis online, but in the megastore we ware currently on % discounts. We are looking to get a few local partners, one being a supermarket so you can get points for things you would be buying anyway and the offers at currys etc means if you treat yourself to a new TV for xmas etc you can get cash towards next years season ticket etc. or maybe book a holiday or buy a car, perhaps you would like to make some suggestions and we will look at these, but no promises :)We will provie updates in the programme and on the website, again we need time and resource to get this fully sorted, so baby steps will get us thereCaz