loyalty points ?

Did I dream it or does the new card system/online booking site actually give you points or something similar for things like ticket purchases & items from the shop etc ?

If so how do you know how many points you have ?

Did I dream it or does the new card system/online booking site actually give you points or something similar for things like ticket purchases & items from the shop etc ?

If so how do you know how many points you have ?

Dunno but my home shirt isn't showing on my purchase history so I assume I didn't get any points for that?

Dunno but my home shirt isn't showing on my purchase history so I assume I didn't get any points for that?

I used it for other places like Play.com/Gameplay etc and haven't got points....i think you have to wait a while...im pretty sure match tickets and stuff from the club shop also gain you points but again i think we're gonna have to wait a while before they start to show

I used it for other places like Play.com/Gameplay etc and haven't got points....i think you have to wait a while...im pretty sure match tickets and stuff from the club shop also gain you points but again i think we're gonna have to wait a while before they start to show

How does it work with regards to play.com etc.

How does it work with regards to play.com etc.

I think you have to wait for the returns period to expire...28 days???? Otherwise you could buy something, get the points, and then take it/send it back.

Im guessing that applies to most shops....presumably for tickets it will be once the game has been played