BUYING TIX & S/Ts ONLINE

Can this get any more infuriating?????

Can anyone out there tell me what to do once I'm logged in to the online ticket page on the OS, I've been welcomed, and I'm clicking like fury on the tix I want to buy?

Because absolutely nothing happens!!!

I HATE WASTING MY TIME FRIGGING ABOUT ON CRAP ONLINE TICKETING WEBSITES!!!!

My biggest bugbare is that I cannot specify a billing address seperate to my home address.

This means I cannot use my online account to buy tickets for work incentives on the company card.

I also have never gotten around to changing my address with my bank when I moved out of the parents, therefore it won't authorise any card payments on the site. I can't think of one online store where I can't specify a different billing address and do it fine - and I do loads of shoppign online.

It's currently nowhere near good enough, IMHO. The old one was much better, which is something I wouldn't say about the rest of the good work being done.

NO WONDER S/T SALES NUMBERS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

If 13,169 people have managed to buy one, HOW MANY, LIKE ME, FRIGGING WELL CAN'T????

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Very Angry Owl.

PS Sort out the billing address testicles above, whilst you're at it, Ms/Mr Onlineticketperson, pretty please.

It's currently nowhere near good enough, IMHO. The old one was much better, which is something I wouldn't say about the rest of the good work being done.

If 13,169 people have managed to buy one, HOW MANY, LIKE ME, FRIGGING WELL CAN'T????

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Very Angry Owl.

PS Sort out the billing address testicles above, whilst you're at it, Ms/Mr Onlineticketperson, pretty please.

are you a 103 and don't no how to use a computer?? it's not hard!

My biggest bugbare is that I cannot specify a billing address seperate to my home address.

This means I cannot use my online account to buy tickets for work incentives on the company card.

I also have never gotten around to changing my address with my bank when I moved out of the parents, therefore it won't authorise any card payments on the site. I can't think of one online store where I can't specify a different billing address and do it fine - and I do loads of shoppign online.

I think this must be due to it being done through seetickets (correct me if I'm wrong)

It is standard policy for all ticket vendors - seeticket, ticketmaster etc that when buying tickets for gigs, concerts etc that they must be sent to the billing address. I believe this is to make it easier to trace touts and therefore mean that only people who are buying a ticket to actually use themselves get a ticket.

Obviously in the case of Sheffield Wednesday this is different, especially when they have all our details anyway.

I'm in the same situation as you in that my billing address is my parents in Sheffield, but I live in Newcastle. Provided the tickets for away matches get delivered by the home match before then it will be OK, but if not it cause problems as I won't be able to collect the ticket.

It would definitely make life easier if this could be sorted soon!

Can this get any more infuriating?????

Can anyone out there tell me what to do once I'm logged in to the online ticket page on the OS, I've been welcomed, and I'm clicking like fury on the tix I want to buy?

Because absolutely nothing happens!!!

I HATE WASTING MY TIME FRIGGING ABOUT ON CRAP ONLINE TICKETING WEBSITES!!!!

Click on the BIG SODDING BUTTON that says 'choose event'

Which will take you though to the choose your seat option.

God help the future of this country.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Very Angry Owl.

*Refrains from posting at this point *

Click on the BIG SODDING BUTTON that says 'choose event'

Which will take you though to the choose your seat option.

God help the future of this country.

Which bit of "I'm clicking like fury on the button" is it that you don't understand?

Edited by shabbyhouse

Step 1 - click on the season tickets button once

Posted Image

Step 2 - Click on "select season ticket" for the type of ticket you wish to buy

Posted Image

Step 3 - Wait while stadium data loads

Posted Image

Step 4 - once loaded click on the block you wish to sit in which will show you a view from that area

Posted Image

Step 5 - if you are happy with that view click on "select seats"

Posted Image

Step 6 - Wait while the seat data loads

Posted Image

Step 7 - find available seats on the seating plan

Posted Image

Step 8 - select the seats you want to buy

Posted Image

Step 9 - click on "add to basket"

Posted Image

Let me know if you need a guide on how to enter your payment details... :blink: