Tickets Webpage

Just used it for the 1st time since it was updated to get tickets for Saturday.

So much better than the old version, I like the idea of selecting my seats although the picture of the view is a bit poo and from my seat on the kop there isn't a view at all :biggrin:

Anyway, does the purchase history work for anyone?

Anyway, does the purchase history work for anyone?

Nope, I get this...........

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'ETicket'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'ETicket'.

Source Error:

Line 94: </td>

Line 95: <td>

Line 96: <%# Eval("ETicket") %>

Line 97: </td>

Line 98: </tr>

Source File: c:\websites\SheffieldWednesdayLive\history.aspx Line: 96

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'ETicket'.]

System.Web.UI.DataBinder.GetPropertyValue(Object container, String propName) +197

System.Web.UI.DataBinder.Eval(Object container, String[] expressionParts) +79

System.Web.UI.DataBinder.Eval(Object container, String expression) +107

System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.Eval(String expression) +120

ASP.history_aspx.__DataBind__control6(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\websites\SheffieldWednesdayLive\history.aspx:96

System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +206

System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +12

System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +204

System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +216

System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +12

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListView.CreateItemsWithoutGroups(ListViewPagedDataSou

rce dataSource, Boolean dataBinding, InsertItemPosition insertPosition, ArrayList keyArray) +649

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListView.CreateChildControls(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean dataBinding) +693

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListView.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) +32

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnume

rable data) +111

System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback) +29

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() +149

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListView.PerformSelect() +56

System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.DataBind() +70

history.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\websites\SheffieldWednesdayLive\history.aspx.cs:296

System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +33

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Guest intercity0wl

Nope, I get this...........

Same here not got a clue what it means apart from it is not working. Will be interested also what happens when new memberships arrive will it just update or still keep trying to sell me membership