What discounts do i get in the shop

I am sure it might be posted somewhere else but i can't find it.

I remember reading on the owls site about additional discounts for those who had a season ticket last season (25% discount on a single purchase). Am i dreaming or is this right, and if so what do i need to get the discount.

Home Shirt for £25 - is that for any season ticket holder this season (ie Adults & Kids)

Free DVD - is this for last seasons fans who were season ticktet holders or this years?

Thanks in advance

Guest tommysqueaker

I am sure it might be posted somewhere else but i can't find it.

I remember reading on the owls site about additional discounts for those who had a season ticket last season (25% discount on a single purchase). Am i dreaming or is this right, and if so what do i need to get the discount.

Home Shirt for £25 - is that for any season ticket holder this season (ie Adults & Kids)

Free DVD - is this for last seasons fans who were season ticktet holders or this years?

Thanks in advance

As far as i'm aware, if you were a season ticket holder last season you get 25% discount on all purchases up until sometime in September, not sure when though, just produce last seasons season ticket book for the discount, i would imagine.

As a season ticket holder this year, you get the opportunity to buy a shirt for £25 (adult season ticket only) and the free DVD, also 10% discount in the club shop.

Obviously use last seasons season ticket til the 25% discount expires.

Guest tommysqueaker

I thought the discounts for last season's ST's finished on July 13th?

I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure the 25% is up until sometime in September.

Guest tommysqueaker

im sure i have read this on OS a long time ago!

It was when there was a big kerfuffle over the £10 tickets, the season ticket holders got free tickets to a game and 25% discount in the shop and im fairly confident it was until sometime in September, just not sure when :)