Ozzie and Barney comic

Guest carlg

Guest carlg

.. many congratulations on this idea/product - the bits I have seen of it look great - well done, SWFC!

Keep the ideas/merchandise coming!

UTO!!

(Apologies if already discussed elsewhere - usual papal caveats, etc).

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Don't know much about this but sounds like a very clever idea. Good thinking Wednesday!

Pushing the brand beyond just football is definately what we should be looking at in as many areas as possible.

Edited by sheridan's2penalties

Guest carlg

Any chance of a more adult-oriented version in the style of Viz/Private Eye?

Maybe getting a tad too ambitious now ;-)

Guest Parky1867

Ive been meaning to say...I went into the local village shop in East Yorks near my parents' house last week, and low and behold there were 2 copies of the Ozzie and Barney comic on sale!It was a bit of a surprise to see them being sold in a little village shop 60+ miles from S6.Fantastic work SWFC!

Got one the other day, its great because it keeps the kids interested in the club. On the downside though, I was very disappointed with the value. I think that for the amount of pages, £2 was very steep. Unless its made a lot thicker or the price is reduced then I cant see myself buying many (if any !) more, which is a shame because it could be a great thing.

When's 2 out?

Nearer to Christmas time

Got one the other day, its great because it keeps the kids interested in the club. On the downside though, I was very disappointed with the value. I think that for the amount of pages, £2 was very steep. Unless its made a lot thicker or the price is reduced then I cant see myself buying many (if any !) more, which is a shame because it could be a great thing.

£2 / £1.95 is the standard price for all comics produced by this company. Don't forget - it's customised for SWFC - We even have a Tommy Spurr cartoon in there!

If the 2nd one is out near christmas then theres plenty of time to bulk it up a bit.Maybe a full season or a lot of games from a season in the past (or even a cup run told through the comic) could be illistrated.More competitions maybe? Or if the comic is as far reaching as someone has pointed out - then maybe a voucher for a game - A certain amount off?