Couple of Q's for somebody at the shop.

1) Everyone I speak to who has been to the shop is saying how busy it was. Just wondered if there is a significant increase in business (compared to other shirt launch years). How is the new kit selling compared to previous years?

2) The online shop doesn't seem to have much on it at the moment. I'm guessing this is because you can't do everything at once? Will the online shop eventually have everything available in the real shop, or is it going to have limited stock?

Thanks in advance http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

hi we have sold approx 4000 shirts this is probably up about 40% on previous years sales, but need to take a closer look, we are due an update on the website, I'll look and try to get something together for later this week, but we have been mega busy with Newcastle tickets.

due to a change of systems the online ship is work in progress, we are trying to add stuff as we get the new ranges in, we started with the kit and trainign wear then we will look at the new stuff as it comes in. Again we havent had the resources as we have been focussing on the queues for Newcastle tickets and getting to grips with the new system overall. Getting Barnsley first match and then Newcastle away has affected resources but we will get back to it shortly, bear with us

Caz

Hi Caz,

Thanks for the update - especially regarding the online store.

Could I suggest an update on the official site regarding this as my Dad and no doubt many others only check the Sheffield Star and the SWFC official site for news and not Owlstalk (despite my many attempts to introduce him!)

Therefore when he's looking at the new store and the range he's declaring this new regime are 'rubbish' and 'worse than the last lot'

I try to explain but I give up sometimes :biggrin:

Just something on the official site may calm him down!

Thanks

Lee

Edited by Gerinako