Newcastle Tickets

Guest bigpaul706

I might get slammed for this but...........

I'm a season ticket holder and I've just logged on in the "shopping" part to look at tickets available for up coming away matches and all it's showing to me is Home fixtures, no Away ones.

What am I doing wrong? :angry:

i've got the same problem.

Can't seem to find where to register my season ticket id??

Anybody want to help...without sarcastic remarks or links like www.emailtheclub.co.uk

:biggrin:

lol

To be fair, I emailed the club to find out if they would actually be selling the student tickets that are shown in the document provided by Newcastle that you have shown, and our ticket office didn't even know what the prices are going to be :ohmy:

i've got the same problem.

Can't seem to find where to register my season ticket id??

Anybody want to help...without sarcastic remarks or links like www.emailtheclub.co.uk

:biggrin:

you don't register your id, you enter that when you login...

guessing you used your old id and password to login rather than the new client ID printed on your season ticket...

so logout, then login using your client id, surname and postcode.

the only away match on there at the moment is peterborough - newcastle will be put on tomorrow morning (hopefully!)

Edited by nebneeb

Guest bigpaul706

you don't register your id, you enter that when you login...

guessing you used your old id and password to login rather than the new client ID printed on your season ticket...

so logout, then login using your client id, surname and postcode.

the only away match on there at the moment is peterborough - newcastle will be put on tomorrow morning (hopefully!)

Brilliant, thanks for that!

I had registered as a new user using my email address!!! :blush:

Guest Rachy

Anyone else think its a bit of a joke that you actually have to go on the Newcastle website to find out how much the away tickets are??

Guest Rachy

Anyone else think its a bit of a joke that you actually have to go on the Newcastle website to find out how much the away tickets are??