Newcastle Tickets

Jimb, I've just bought tickets for Peterborough away this morning without any problems (although yes, there should be a better link on the home page).

I'm wondering if its a browser/machine issue?

I'm using a PC with firefox.

If it does turn out to be that then i will explode. Or take a poo poo on the centre spot as the players run out v Dingles.

Can someone post a link to the exact page to see if i can get it to work?

Jimb, I've just bought tickets for Peterborough away this morning without any problems (although yes, there should be a better link on the home page).

I'm wondering if its a browser/machine issue?

I'm using a PC with firefox.

Further to the above I've just tried it on a Mac using Safari & that was OK.

What I have noticed though, is that under match tickets I don't see Peterborough away until I actually login.

Don't know if this helps

Bad me, should have been replying to Jimb last message

Edited by cactus

Okay. my bad. hands up. You have to be logged in. This way matches that are relevant to you show up.

Still needs a clear and obvious direct link from the homepage.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Owlstalk Jimb.

Where the new shopping portal has been discussed loads.

Where we've discussed to the Nth degree the fact that you need to be logged in to see the tickets and products that are relevant to you.

Where we've already discovered that the club are looking to put better links on the official site to the new shop.

Where the glass could be half-full, but people prefer to have it half-empty and focus completely on the negatives and snipe from the sidelines.

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay.

Is it just me or is the online ticket selling a complete shambles? There's no link (that i can find anyway) to take you to a purchase point? There should be a big 'button' on the home page. Instead i've fumbled around for 10 minutes and seem to

have found tickets under 'shopping'.

Now i'm there where is Peterborough away? Surely it isn't sold out? If so why bother giving ticket info this morning? There isn't even Peterborough home, though it would make sense to temporarily remove the corresponding home fixture to

avoid people buying the wrong tickets.

I do pretty much all of my shopping online, yes because i'm lazy, and in my expert opinion, this is a mess and needs urgent attention from someone who knows what they are doing.

I have had problems getting my Peterborough away part on my account for some time also. It is extremely frustrating because if this happens with Newcastle away, the chances are I won't be able to get a ticket because I'll never get through by phone and I can't just drop into the ticket office.

Fingers crossed.

Hope it works out for you to because.....

WE ARE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE

Guest Deleted member

Welcome to the wonderful world of Owlstalk Jimb.

Where the new shopping portal has been discussed loads.

Where we've discussed to the Nth degree the fact that you need to be logged in to see the tickets and products that are relevant to you.

Where we've already discovered that the club are looking to put better links on the official site to the new shop.

Where the glass could be half-full, but people prefer to have it half-empty and focus completely on the negatives and snipe from the sidelines.

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay.

To be fair - my online ticketing experience was dreadful yesterday.

I logged in properly - I have 3 season tickets with one membership number. I couldnt add the other 2 tickets using the Friends and Family links, nor could I buy more than one ticket. The ticketing system timed out numerous times while loading the seating layout. I tried several phone lines and was given several other numbers to try, some of which were even number unobtainable. I ended up buying the tickets over the phone after giving up well over an hour into my attempt to buy online.

I still don't have my other tickets registered to my name so the online option will be useless to me when I want to buy Newcastle tickets tomorrow. Ive emailed the ticket help yesterday but so far had no response.

Thats not a half empty posting thats focusiing on the negatives, its a factual summary of exactly what the experience was like for me. I can only cross my fingers and hope its not like that for others.

Guest Walkley_Owl

It's be shoddy, my mate spent 3 hours yesterday securing his Posh tickets and still is unsure if they have got it right. I have somehow ordered 3 tickets on my ST id

To be fair - my online ticketing experience was dreadful yesterday.

I logged in properly - I have 3 season tickets with one membership number. I couldnt add the other 2 tickets using the Friends and Family links, nor could I buy more than one ticket. The ticketing system timed out numerous times while loading the seating layout. I tried several phone lines and was given several other numbers to try, some of which were even number unobtainable. I ended up buying the tickets over the phone after giving up well over an hour into my attempt to buy online.

I still don't have my other tickets registered to my name so the online option will be useless to me when I want to buy Newcastle tickets tomorrow. Ive emailed the ticket help yesterday but so far had no response.

Thats not a half empty posting thats focusiing on the negatives, its a factual summary of exactly what the experience was like for me. I can only cross my fingers and hope its not like that for others.

Shhhhh.. I'm winding Jimb up.

I might get slammed for this but...........

I'm a season ticket holder and I've just logged on in the "shopping" part to look at tickets available for up coming away matches and all it's showing to me is Home fixtures, no Away ones.

What am I doing wrong? :angry: