Newcastle Tickets

We only received the ticket saturday, we need to set up the stadium etc to get them on sale, we are estimating Wednesday, but we will announce a confirmed date on the website

Carol

We only received the ticket saturday, we need to set up the stadium etc to get them on sale, we are estimating Wednesday, but we will announce a confirmed date on the website

Carol

Will it be possible to buy student tickets for this match online? It says they are available on the NUFC website.

I don't want to give the Geordies an extra £6!

Carol

can i just ask if at all possible you could put on website say the day before the tickets go onsale due to the fact nobody knew about Peterborough. not been picky its just helpful and stops conflicting info on here! thanks

Carol

also can we have a number that works because i rang 5 different numbers i had given to me by the people who answered the phone and when i think i had right one it cut me off after id waited ten minutes for someone to answer. I dont ask for much all the time but just never get to talk to anyone in ticket office :biggrin:

Peterborough and Newcastle ticket details

Posted on: Tue 28 Jul 2009

Tickets for the Owls' first away game of the new season at Peterborough are now on sale, while tickets for the game at Newcastle go on sale on Wednesday. The criteria is as follows:

Peterborough

Season ticket holders until Saturday August 1

Members from Sunday August 2 until Thursday August 6

General sale from August 7

Last sale for posting is Wednesday August 12 until 5pm. After this fans will need to collect their tickets from the megastore

ICO tickets will be available priced as follows and can only be purchased over the phone by calling 0817 900 1867 or in person at the ticket office:

Non-members £15

Adult members and season tickets holders£14

Junior members and season ticket holders £13

Newcastle

On sale 10am on Wednesday July 29

Season ticket holders only until Wednesday August 5

Members from August 6 until August 10

General sale from August 11

Last sale for posting is Friday August 14 at 3pm, after this tickets will need to be collected from the megastore

ICO tickets will be available priced as follows and can only be purchased over the phone by calling 0817 900 1867 or in person at the ticket office:

Non-members £16

Adult members and season tickets £15

Junior members and season tickets £13

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1735313,00.html

Guest TomC1010

does this mean they'll go online at 10am as well. if i turned up at 10am in the ticket office how good would the chances of me getting a ticket be?

I think by tradition Wednesday fans are a pay on the Gate type fans. I think to change this mind set of fans buying season tickets will take a few seasons!

Is it just me or is the online ticket selling a complete shambles? There's no link (that i can find anyway) to take you to a purchase point? There should be a big 'button' on the home page. Instead i've fumbled around for 10 minutes and seem to

have found tickets under 'shopping'.

Now i'm there where is Peterborough away? Surely it isn't sold out? If so why bother giving ticket info this morning? There isn't even Peterborough home, though it would make sense to temporarily remove the corresponding home fixture to

avoid people buying the wrong tickets.

I do pretty much all of my shopping online, yes because i'm lazy, and in my expert opinion, this is a mess and needs urgent attention from someone who knows what they are doing.

Is it just me or is the online ticket selling a complete shambles? There's no link (that i can find anyway) to take you to a purchase point? There should be a big 'button' on the home page. Instead i've fumbled around for 10 minutes and seem to

have found tickets under 'shopping'.

Now i'm there where is Peterborough away? Surely it isn't sold out? If so why bother giving ticket info this morning? There isn't even Peterborough home, though it would make sense to temporarily remove the corresponding home fixture to

avoid people buying the wrong tickets.

I do pretty much all of my shopping online, yes because i'm lazy, and in my expert opinion, this is a mess and needs urgent attention from someone who knows what they are doing.

Jimb, I've just bought tickets for Peterborough away this morning without any problems (although yes, there should be a better link on the home page).

I'm wondering if its a browser/machine issue?

I'm using a PC with firefox.