Beres Balti

I went for the steak and kidney with peas and gravy, bit of mint sauce on top. Outstanding food, plenty of filling inside a good thick crust, shame there were no forks to be found anywhere. Had to gnaw at it and ended up spilling gravy on my crotch.

If thats the new standard of pie, then a new matchday ritual has been born. (Pie eating, not crotch drowning)

Guest BarmyBetto

I had the Balti and it was bone dry just unlucky I guess.

Certainly looks to be a lot more choice.

Sausage rolls are nice :biggrin:

Guest mattiss1234

Ill be trying one for free this saturday. As its Beres will they be doing there delicious Pork Sarni's?(Do you get one of them free if you go before 2 aswell)?

Guest BarmyBetto

Ill be trying one for free this saturday. As its Beres will they be doing there delicious Pork Sarni's?(Do you get one of them free if you go before 2 aswell)?

Dont get a pork sarnie free but i do wanna know if they are pork sarnies from beres that they are selling in the ground

I went for the steak and kidney with peas and gravy, bit of mint sauce on top. Outstanding food, plenty of filling inside a good thick crust, shame there were no forks to be found anywhere. Had to gnaw at it and ended up spilling gravy on my crotch. If thats the new standard of pie, then a new matchday ritual has been born. (Pie eating, not crotch drowning)

I think I will be having one of those on Saturday mmmmmmm