E-Ticketing LIVE

Yeah the order is in my purchase history. When i click on print tickets either an error page loads up or nothing simply happens. Its a little annoying. I must have tried calling the ticket office 2o times today, in that time i spoke to two people neither of whom could help. One at 4pm at the ticket office and the one time i tried the booking line they told me to speak directly to the ticket office. They transfered me & then i got a message from the club in my ear saying they were busy before it cut off.

Seeing as you have a receipt and they are there in your history, I would just be patient and keep seeing if the link starts working.

They have obviously been having problems and this might get fixed and save you a whole load of hassle.

If not then try ringing the ticket office next week when they are less busy or just go to the ticket office with the receipt on the day of the match and get them to print you the ticket.

Yeah I'll keep trying. Not as easy as it sounds going there on the day of the match; like I said before I'm not getting into Sheffield city centre until about 215pm on the day of the match and getting to the stadium and sorting out the tickets in 45 minutes is a tall order... Oh well, just have to keep calling the ticket office in the meantime...