E-Ticketing LIVE

Guest davet30

I noticed that, they'll get there eventually!! :biggrin:

I hope so ..... Just went on to have a look and decided to buy tickets to the Hull game and it accepted everything fine until I went to print my own tickets off and it fell over ... now gotta queue for 'em :angry:

I hope so ..... Just went on to have a look and decided to buy tickets to the Hull game and it accepted everything fine until I went to print my own tickets off and it fell over ... now gotta queue for 'em :angry:

Print your own tickets start from Barnsley onwards, says that on the OS, you have to collect friendly tickets

Can you pay on the door though?

I've got no idea how this is going to work.

Yep paying on the door will still be available, but will be an extra £1 than if you bought on-line.

I've asked this a few times and no one seems to know... But do you have to print tickets off at the time of purchase or can you save them and print them later?

I think you receive them in an email to print. So as and when you like I'd imagine.

Since my printer decided to stop working as soon as i purchased my tickets does anyone know if i can arrange to collect them instead although i've requested e-tickets?

You can print them from the email you get at a later date if you manage to get it fixed!! Edited by mark77

Right well I've bought my tickets online for the barnsley match. A day later when I was able to print them off the link on purchase history wasn't working. The email from the club has no link to print off the tickets and I have tried calling the ticket office direct and the booking line and see tickets (or whatever they are called). See transfered me to the club which then cut me off. The ticket office number is either engaged or just rings and rings.

You know to book these tickets I've had to spend over a tenner on phone calls. I don't live in Sheffield so I can't just nip down the ticket office. I commute at great cost and got to 10 games last season. I've never in my life had such a difficult time booking tickets for an event. The fact is if it's going to be this much of a pain in the ass to book each time then I will just not bother until I live in Sheffield again or until the club actually releases a system that is ready to use on launch. What is the point in launching a system that doesn't seem to work?

I never had a problem booking tickets under the old system and we changed to make it easier apparantly.

Right well I've bought my tickets online for the barnsley match. A day later when I was able to print them off the link on purchase history wasn't working. The email from the club has no link to print off the tickets and I have tried calling the ticket office direct and the booking line and see tickets (or whatever they are called). See transfered me to the club which then cut me off. The ticket office number is either engaged or just rings and rings.

You know to book these tickets I've had to spend over a tenner on phone calls. I don't live in Sheffield so I can't just nip down the ticket office. I commute at great cost and got to 10 games last season. I've never in my life had such a difficult time booking tickets for an event. The fact is if it's going to be this much of a pain in the ass to book each time then I will just not bother until I live in Sheffield again or until the club actually releases a system that is ready to use on launch. What is the point in launching a system that doesn't seem to work?

I never had a problem booking tickets under the old system and we changed to make it easier apparantly.

There is a link in your confirmation email to print them, look again, granted it doesnt actually work but the link is there!!

There is a link in your confirmation email to print them, look again, granted it doesnt actually work but the link is there!!

There isn't mate; trust me. I've looked several times and just now again. My girlfriend is here with me and she has just checked it as well; there is no link in my email. It's just a receipt basically. If the ticket office doesn't pick up I might end up missing some of the game as I'm not going to be arriving in Sheffield until about 215pm on the 8th. Going to be tight getting from the train station to the stadium and then trying to sort out the ticket fiasco.

There isn't mate; trust me. I've looked several times and just now again. My girlfriend is here with me and she has just checked it as well; there is no link in my email. It's just a receipt basically. If the ticket office doesn't pick up I might end up missing some of the game as I'm not going to be arriving in Sheffield until about 215pm on the 8th. Going to be tight getting from the train station to the stadium and then trying to sort out the ticket fiasco.

Make sure any anti virus or pop up blockers aren't disabling the link in the email....sometimes emails will have a warning at the top saying 'click here' to display full message.

Ive got 3 confirmation emails from SWFC, there's various columns: Customer name, Product, Description, Quantity, Total (then the following column will say):

Blackburn - says no e ticket available - go and collect

Peterborough - says no e ticket - will be posted

Rochdale - E Ticket Re-Print here

Yeah i only got one email off the club and nothing is hidden by software. Also, i've already tried going via purchase history; no luck. At about 4pm i eventually had a call answered but that person couldnt help and said i should keep trying to call. That was one of the last things i wanted to hear.

Yeah i only got one email off the club and nothing is hidden by software. Also, i've already tried going via purchase history; no luck. At about 4pm i eventually had a call answered but that person couldnt help and said i should keep trying to call. That was one of the last things i wanted to hear.

When you ordered did you tick the box to collect the tickets?

You said you tried going on order history but no luck... was the order there at all?

Yeah the order is in my purchase history. When i click on print tickets either an error page loads up or nothing simply happens. Its a little annoying. I must have tried calling the ticket office 2o times today, in that time i spoke to two people neither of whom could help. One at 4pm at the ticket office and the one time i tried the booking line they told me to speak directly to the ticket office. They transfered me & then i got a message from the club in my ear saying they were busy before it cut off.