Buying tickets on-line

Has anyone bought tickets on line yet?

I have just tried buying tickets for Hull and it seems the only "delivery" option is to have them posted. I thought that you could print them at home. I don't want to have tickets posted if they'll arrive after I've left on Saturday morning. Am I missing something?

Does anyone know what the price is on the day? I heard its more than the on-line price. Can't find that info on the club site any more.

I need to get this sorted otherwise I won't be going to Newcastle / Posh.

Has anyone bought tickets on line yet?

I have just tried buying tickets for Hull and it seems the only "delivery" option is to have them posted. I thought that you could print them at home. I don't want to have tickets posted if they'll arrive after I've left on Saturday morning. Am I missing something?

Does anyone know what the price is on the day? I heard its more than the on-line price. Can't find that info on the club site any more.

I need to get this sorted otherwise I won't be going to Newcastle / Posh.

Yeah I did the same mate. I plumped for the £1 delivery fee though rather than the £3 per ticket on the gate. Plus mine only showed up the adult tickets which I thought was strange!

Just not bothered...

Plus mine only showed up the adult tickets which I thought was strange!

I was going to buy mine online too, but was only showing adult tickets in the shopping basket

wasnt sure if the kids tickets were there , so i decided against it, maybe theres a few teething issues

I was going to buy mine online too, but was only showing adult tickets in the shopping basket

wasnt sure if the kids tickets were there , so i decided against it, maybe theres a few teething issues

You cant get the free kids tickets online. I have just bought my son an adult ticket as it works out £1 cheaper than paying on the gate.

You cant get the free kids tickets online. I have just bought my son an adult ticket as it works out £1 cheaper than paying on the gate.

Ahh cheers , that explains it

i will pop down and get the tickets tomorrow and pick up my dvd at the same time :rolleyes:

UTO

I suppose I'll have to get tickets on Saturday and pay the extra. I'm a bit disappointed that you can't print out tickets after all the publicity the new system has been getting.

Hopefully this is only for the friendlies, and away tickets.

It will be interesting to see how it copes when the Newcastle tickets go on sale.

Guest tuppence

yeah iv had same problem and iv only just calmed down sent three tickets instead of four so got to get my other on saturday

Thank god! I thought it was just me! What I noticed today was that if you try and book seats and look at the ones you have ordered the free one is now classed as available to Joe Bloggs. Not happy to say the slightest. Emailed them this morning and as at 4pm no reply.

I'm slowly losing patience. At work we have website releases all the time and before the public even gets a sniff its fully tested. This is amateurish.

Lee - sort it out FFS

Thank god! I thought it was just me! What I noticed today was that if you try and book seats and look at the ones you have ordered the free one is now classed as available to Joe Bloggs. Not happy to say the slightest. Emailed them this morning and as at 4pm no reply.

I'm slowly losing patience. At work we have website releases all the time and before the public even gets a sniff its fully tested. This is amateurish.

Lee - sort it out FFS

That is why I booked 3 but made sure the kids one was the middle one. If they don't come in the post today though I will be asking for my £1 back.

Just not bothered...

Guest East_Dene_Owl

That is why I booked 3 but made sure the kids one was the middle one. If they don't come in the post today though I will be asking for my £1 back.

I always thought that when ordering tickets online if its within 3 days of the game then you have to pick them up at the ticket office on match day.

Decided to have another look at the site before travelling this morning.

You can now buy for collection or e-print. No post option but that is probably due to the timing.

With my dodgy printer I opted for collection, but someone else could test it out. But it looks very simple process, even for a technophobe like me.

Interesting thing, annoying for some maybe, is that the price has gone down. £6.

Decided to have another look at the site before travelling this morning.

You can now buy for collection or e-print. No post option but that is probably due to the timing.

With my dodgy printer I opted for collection, but someone else could test it out. But it looks very simple process, even for a technophobe like me.

Interesting thing, annoying for some maybe, is that the price has gone down. £6.

I ordered my ticket last night and I wasn't able to print my ticket but was able to collect from the ticket office.

You will be able to print off your ticket from the first home league v Barnsley.