Ticketing Fuckwittery

More like a bunch of marketing monkeys in cheap topman suits, all sitting around a table, trying to come up with ways of 'thinking outside the box', which, by the way, usually involves football clubs attempting to shake the last pennies out of fans' pockets whenever the opportunity presents itself.

:blink:

All my teething problems have now been sorted.

Logged on and bought 2x North Stand tickets for Barnsley, Scunny, Forest and the Blunts/Watford games

Enjoyed picking my seats so much in the North Stand, I then went for a "wander" into the kop - found my old season tickets were available so bought them too for the same games.

Realised this probably wasn't such a good idea, so phoned Carol in the ticket office.

She answered the phone straight away with a smile in her voice.

I advised that I had got a little carried away and she said I was a Silly Billy.

She sounded so nice though that decided to buy some more tickets for the same games in the South Stand.

Can't wait til tickets for those games become available in the West Stand - I'll be back online straight away.

I love having my Wednesday back!!

Wonder when Lee will let us start throwning cuddley toys around again!!

Guest East_Dene_Owl

I've just purchased 3 tickets for the charity game next Sunday and had no problems, had a problem early yesterday when trying to register when it kept coming up error but these teething problems seem to have been sorted.

Minor glitch? And Newcastle at home tickets? I think not.

More like a bunch of marketing monkeys in cheap topman suits, all sitting around a table, trying to come up with ways of 'thinking outside the box', which, by the way, usually involves football clubs attempting to shake the last pennies out of fans' pockets whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Also, I was speaking to a guy at db this afternoon.

When they install any new IT, guess how many 'goes' the contractor has to get it right?

And guess what happens when they don't?

And guess how many transactions said IT has to be able to conduct every hour?

Answers on the back of a P45 to;

c/o Longreach

Lambrini House

Rose Tinted Glasses Road

Sheffield

That makes NO sense in the slightest, in any way shape or form

Edited by Dark$ide