Most Random Wednesday player

Guest walldanzig

Eric Mcmordie

He scored one of the best goals I've ever seen at Hillsborough against York IIRC. He only played 6 games for us,we wanted him to stay but he left to run his Grocers business in the North East as he felt it would pay better.How football has changed since the 70's.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Richard Evans, who was actually fairly good but did his cruciate ligament after a few games and never played for us again.

A few from the 80s :

David Mills

Pat Heard

Colin Walker

Trevor Matthewson

David Hodgson

Gary Owen

Mills, Owen and Hodgson had all been good players and moved for big money in their time. Sadly that time was long before they appeared at Hillsborough.

Eric Mcmordie

He scored one of the best goals I've ever seen at Hillsborough against York IIRC. He only played 6 games for us,we wanted him to stay but he left to run his Grocers business in the North East as he felt it would pay better.How football has changed since the 70's.

Played 6 games........................................and finished leading scorer for the season! Dark days indeed!

Guest highcliffe owl

A few from the 80s :

David Mills

Pat Heard

Colin Walker

Trevor Matthewson

David Hodgson

Gary Owen

Mills, Owen and Hodgson had all been good players and moved for big money in their time. Sadly that time was long before they appeared at Hillsborough.

Tony Galvin

remember Mark Platt.

Was meant to be the next Chris Waddle. He came on as a sub once, actually replaced Waddle, then we never saw him again.

Wonder what happened to him ?

He's actually a property developer in Sheffield, Done well for himself. I've done a few jobs for him.

He has a child centre up at Ranmoor.