Most Random Wednesday player

Guest walldanzig

Mark was a friend of mine and followed Waddle to Torquay. I think he played at several other low division clubs before playing in Sheffield for a pub team, I watched him play from an 8 yr old and was outstanding in every way as a player.

I played against Mark through junior football with Young Owls and with him from 15 onwards at City and County level. He was head and shoulders above everyone else all the way through. Scored a goal live on ITV for England youth team if I rmbr correctly. Came on for Owls Against Wimbledon I think, Waddle going off. Went with Wads to Torquay, then Down leagues to Worksop, again Wads as manager. Faded out at end like so many. Was some player though!

Guest York Owl

My team of poor quality randomness for various reasons - they do have one thing in common though - they were all poo !

Matt Clarke

Darren Wood

Goce Sedloski

Jon Beswetherick

Patrick Blondeau

Barry Horne

Klas Ingesson

Darryl Powell

Kevin Gallacher

O'Neill Donaldson

Mark Burchill

Guest Theboylangers

Mine is David Johnson. I used to play alongside him in the early 80's for Junior Reds ( Jason Swann who went onto play play for Wednesday youths, Richard Lucas and Mitch Ward who went on to play for the Blades were also part of the same side )

I think he scored the goal that never was - well according to Les Sealey ( RIP ) anyway. It was against Villa, at Villa Park, late 80's or early 90's. We won the game 1-0.

Johnson had a header that did/didn't cross the line and Sealey went ballistic.

I'm not thinking of the other David Johnson who played for us later on. ( the small fast black guy on loan from Forest)

Edited by Shaunnie

I played against Mark through junior football with Young Owls and with him from 15 onwards at City and County level. He was head and shoulders above everyone else all the way through. Scored a goal live on ITV for England youth team if I rmbr correctly. Came on for Owls Against Wimbledon I think, Waddle going off. Went with Wads to Torquay, then Down leagues to Worksop, again Wads as manager. Faded out at end like so many. Was some player though!

Is that you Wayne??? :ohmy::biggrin:

Edited by Tudders

:angry: barry horne

I won't have a bad word said about Barry - he was f*cking immense in those last days of the Prem...shame we didn't get him earlier.

Darko Kovacevic

Richard Cresswell

Ian Taylor

Junior Agogo

Leon Best

Efan Ekoku

Brian Linighan (brother of a tw@t)

Carl Shutt

Pavel Srnicek

Andy Pearce

Simon Donnelly

and finally

Franck Songo'o

beat that ;)

I won't have a bad word said about Barry - he was f*cking immense in those last days of the Prem...shame we didn't get him earlier.

Darko Kovacevic

Richard Cresswell

Ian Taylor

Junior Agogo

Leon Best

Efan Ekoku

Brian Linighan (brother of a tw@t)

Carl Shutt

Pavel Srnicek

Andy Pearce

Simon Donnelly

and finally

Franck Songo'o

ive already created 1 team of randoms so heres my reserve team lol

Marlon Beresford

Simon Grayson

Danny Maddix

Patrick Collins

Zigor Aranalde

Lloyd Sam

Chris Marsden

Mark Wilson

Chris Eagles

Pablo Bonvin

Warren Feeney

beat that ;)

Siggi Johnson

Yeh a good one that mid 80s young icelandic kid, didnt Arsenal buy him from us and hardly played a game for them? Wonder what happened to the lad after that?