Most Random Wednesday player

Guest walldanzig

Guest T C's Tash

Simon Stainrod

after the way he treated Terry Curran and causing a riot at Oldham still stinks

ok maybe the loose stone work on their away end didn't help maters

Edited by T C's Tash

Crikey, I'd forgotten abou Julian - I was on the same course as him at Loxley College late 80's when he was starting out at Rotherham - couldn't believe it when he signed for us a year later. Never rated him (although I think he did manage a goal for us) but I'm sure we got money for him when he went to Leicester. Kind of lost him on the football radar after that. Must be long retired now.

Facebook keeps suggesting Julian Watts as a friend for me, apparently we have 2 friends in common... cr@p fact of the day..

Guest trusty_left_peg

Wayne Collins - signed from Crewe in the mid-90's, had about 18 months at Wednesday before we sold him on to Fulham. Fairly decent midfielder from what I can remember, scored a few goals for us but was never able to secure a regular starting place.

Facebook keeps suggesting Julian Watts as a friend for me, apparently we have 2 friends in common... cr@p fact of the day..

I've got another cr@p fact about Julian Watts. On Championship Manager '93 on the PC he was the only player who didn't have a properly set value limit, so you could sell him for the maximum possible (something like 5.75million), even if you'd never given him a match...

Stuart Ripley

Was wondering if anyone else would remember that.

For sheer "WTF?" him, Clough and Grobelaar take the cake. All were just so past it.

Barry Horne was pretty much out of leftfield, but as I remember it he actually seemed to improve the side when he joined and we won a few games with him in there. Which doesn't say much for the shower that had been in before...