Most Random Wednesday player

Guest walldanzig

Dan Petrescu

Was ace for us but is always remebered by the media types for going to Chelsea and being just as good as when we was with us.

Does the national media ever remember when a good player played for Wednesday?

With the exception of Di Canio - who's remembered for an obvious reason - they always seem to omit Wednesday from a players CV.

Does the national media ever remember when a good player played for Wednesday?

With the exception of Di Canio - who's remembered for an obvious reason - they always seem to omit Wednesday from a players CV.

Your right I've never known the media to praise any of our players, especially after the slide downwards began. The last good thing I remember the media saying about us was when we were top of the table after 4 games (1994-5 was it?) with that 2-1 win away to Newcastle.

Guest jimmyowl77

Apart from Eric Nixon I would have to say Goce Sedloski, Petter Rudi and Trond Egil Soltvedt

How funny was that game (apart from KP breaking his finger). Everytime he touched the ball he got a massive cheer.

I remember him coming off his line to clear a through ball and being absolutley knackered after clutching his chest. :ohmy:

Kept a clean sheet though (if my memory serves me right)

Guest walldanzig

How funny was that game (apart from KP breaking his finger). Everytime he touched the ball he got a massive cheer.

I remember him coming off his line to clear a through ball and being absolutley knackered after clutching his chest. :ohmy:

Kept a clean sheet though (if my memory serves me right)

I was at that game he came on to cheers of Englands No 1. It was a bit embarresing really as he was only our part time coach we shared him with Tranmere

Steve Nicol was very random and played far too many games for us in the very depths of his career.

The most randon definitely goes to Barry Horne - plucked from non league football at the age of about 40 to try and keep us in the Premiership.