Merry Christmas

Just like to wish a special Merry Christmas to all my fellow exiled Owls wherever you may be. I know from experience that this can be a tough time to be half way around the world from home, Family, friends and of course Hillsborough and the Christmas fixtures.

Just like to wish a special Merry Christmas to all my fellow exiled Owls wherever you may be. I know from experience that this can be a tough time to be half way around the world from home, Family, friends and of course Hillsborough and the Christmas fixtures.

And you fella, and all the other exiled Owls. I was home for four Christmas's ont trot, until 2003, so it didn't really hit home to me how things are different until I walks in the boozer today to find 5 people, two of whom were playing scrabble. Edited by TheEX

And you fella, and all the other exiled Owls. I was home for four Christmas's ont trot, until 2003, so it didn't really hit home to me how things are different until I walks in the boozer today to find 5 people, two of whom were playing scrabble.

Our Local shut at six o'clock today and isn't open at all tomorrow. How sad is that

Guest olduskeefus

Thanks Mick, same to you and all the other exiles, I think I must be the only Owlstalker in the whole of Asia.CheersKeith

Guest Infamouszigg

woo hoo I went to the crewe game while I was over in the UK3-0!!! 3-0!!! 3-0!!!(plus my nipper was in the programme so i got to meet the team beforehand)

Welcome on board fella, from the East Midlands, hope you lad enjoyed it!CheersInfamous Zigg

woo hoo I went to the crewe game while I was over in the UK3-0!!! 3-0!!! 3-0!!!(plus my nipper was in the programme so i got to meet the team beforehand)

Are you the ones who were featured in the Gree Un ?????????