Dinnington

Anybody go last night?

Wraggy's coming on although he could do with controling his agression a bit more - gave away a few free kicks in the wrong places.

Wood looked steady and Cesc had a cracking game on the left.

Good goals and played pretty well.

It finished 4-3 to wednesday - I havent being to loads of youth games so only familar with a few players - However I would expect one or two to be making a few more appearances over the next couple of seasons. I would say the likes of Wragg and Modest have a good chance but its going to be hard for Max as we are starting to build a bit of depth in the first team defence now. Hopefully Nathan can get in the gym and bulk out a bit, that along with his lightning pace should stand him in good stead in a few years time.

Last night there were 16, 17 and 18 year old lads playing against some older and much more 'built' men, and wednesday can definatly hold their own.

Guest Bannister

It finished 4-3 to wednesday - I havent being to loads of youth games so only familar with a few players - However I would expect one or two to be making a few more appearances over the next couple of seasons. I would say the likes of Wragg and Modest have a good chance but its going to be hard for Max as we are starting to build a bit of depth in the first team defence now. Hopefully Nathan can get in the gym and bulk out a bit, that along with his lightning pace should stand him in good stead in a few years time.

Last night there were 16, 17 and 18 year old lads playing against some older and much more 'built' men, and wednesday can definatly hold their own.

did Modest play I heard he was in Malta with the first team?

Edited by Bannister