Weekend Season Ticket North Stand

Guest kyl3b

Guest kyl3b

After unsuccessfully trying to contact the ticket office several times today via telephone, very poor indeed, i will post my questions here instead in the hope of an answer:

1) Is a "weekend season ticket" eligible for the "refer a friend" scheme, i.e. can i get someone to refer me and pay the cheapest price for the weekend season ticket.

2) Are student matchday tickets going to be made available in the North Stand, as student full & weekend season tickets are available for students but prices are not listed on the official website (www.swfc.co.uk) for students. If they are at what price?

PS. the "information" telephone number for the ticket office published on the website is incorrect. It should be 0871 not 0870.. for anyone who may need this info :-)

This could potentially lead to two new weekend season tickets and a student attendee whenever she can make it so i would appreciate any sensible responses.

After unsuccessfully trying to contact the ticket office several times today via telephone, very poor indeed, i will post my questions here instead in the hope of an answer:

1) Is a "weekend season ticket" eligible for the "refer a friend" scheme, i.e. can i get someone to refer me and pay the cheapest price for the weekend season ticket.

2) Are student matchday tickets going to be made available in the North Stand, as student full & weekend season tickets are available for students but prices are not listed on the official website (www.swfc.co.uk) for students. If they are at what price?

PS. the "information" telephone number for the ticket office published on the website is incorrect. It should be 0871 not 0870.. for anyone who may need this info :-)

This could potentially lead to two new weekend season tickets and a student attendee whenever she can make it so i would appreciate any sensible responses.

1) Refer a friend has finished today

2) I think student tickets are only available on the kop, at least they were originally.

Edited by Ricardo2005

Guest S13OWL

1) Refer a friend has finished today

2) I think student tickets are only available on the kop, at least they were originally.

It hasn't mate they've changed it :

As an added incentive to get back on track towards target, the club has extended the Premier League Price Pledge to July 31. This means anyone who purchases a season ticket this month will be entitled to a Premier League season ticket at 2009/10 Championship prices if the club is promoted during the next three years.

Furthermore, the Refer A Friend programme has also been extended until the end of July, allowing any supporter to buy a season ticket at the cheapest (pre June 13) price if referred by a friend. In return, the person referring any friend will receive loyalty points equivalent to a £20 cash spend with SWFC for every adult referred.

Also student tickets are only available on the Kop on matchdays pal. To get a student ticket in the North, you need to buy one with an adult IIRC.

Guest kyl3b

Ok, so refer a friend scheme is still running, but is it applicable on Weekend season tickets? If I had a weekend season ticket on the north stand would I be able to buy an extra student ticket for a handful of games? What a farse this years ticket policy is!

Ok, so refer a friend scheme is still running, but is it applicable on Weekend season tickets? If I had a weekend season ticket on the north stand would I be able to buy an extra student ticket for a handful of games? What a farse this years ticket policy is!

Not as much of a 'farse' as your less-than-half-hearted-attempt to find out information before you start slagging off the club!

Read the OS: the Megastore is shut this weekend, but feel free to carry on ringing if you like!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1718049,00.html

As already pointed out to you this is where you could have also found out that the 'Refer a friend' scheme has been extended.

Message to LS:

The flexible ticketing policy is obviously too much for some folk. Next season just make it the same price for everybody, whatever age, wherever they sit, no discounts, no freebies!

PS

Just to be clear: buying a weekend ticket does NOT entitle you to half-price Programme, beer and snacks.

:blink:

the only farce is your spelling to be perfectly honest. This years ticket policy has been the best one in years.

Guest kyl3b

Not as much of a 'farse' as your less-than-half-hearted-attempt to find out information before you start slagging off the club!

Read the OS: the Megastore is shut this weekend, but feel free to carry on ringing if you like!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1718049,00.html

As already pointed out to you this is where you could have also found out that the 'Refer a friend' scheme has been extended.

Message to LS:

The flexible ticketing policy is obviously too much for some folk. Next season just make it the same price for everybody, whatever age, wherever they sit, no discounts, no freebies!

PS

Just to be clear: buying a weekend ticket does NOT entitle you to half-price Programme, beer and snacks.

:blink:

the only farce is your spelling to be perfectly honest. This years ticket policy has been the best one in years.

Thank you for those fantasically unuseful responses to a simple request for some information. If anyone could put aside any bizarre personal agenda and answer the original questions I would be most grateful. :-)

Guest S13OWL

Weekend season tickets do work for the refer a friend scheme I believe.

Student tickets only available on the Kop on matchdays so I don't think you'd be able to purchase them on the North without paying full adult price.

Guest kyl3b

Weekend season tickets do work for the refer a friend scheme I believe.

Student tickets only available on the Kop on matchdays so I don't think you'd be able to purchase them on the North without paying full adult price.

Thank you

A student season ticket on the North bought with a referral is only £195

- so even if you are only attending say 15 games, it works out £13 a game which is still cheap... (and lots cheaper than paying adult)

kly3b i went ticket office today and got 2 weekend season tickets through refer a friend but they told me deadline was up.... i told them it had been extended till end of month and they let my have them at first price. They said not been told of deadline extention which i thought was odd. but still let me have at first price. So go get one!!!!!! :)