ANY OWLS IN JERSEY !!!!!!!!!!

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

yes just wondering lads if theres anymore of us out here , or am i on my own???? been here since last march, roll on footy season up the owls............

Guest you dont know what youre doing

yes just wondering lads if theres anymore of us out here , or am i on my own???? been here since last march, roll on footy season up the owls............

YES ME!!!!

St Lawrence

Guest North Shields Owl
Met some Jersey lads in Kaiserslautern. Tops they were. Don't know whethet they still live there or not !!!

Love the Island myself !!! :rolleyes:

There's loads. When I lived there (only left in January), there were about 40 or so in the supporters club (and plenty who weren't), nearly all from Sheffield (not many locals attach themselves to any clubs other than the Premier boys, Rangers and Celtic).

Get hold of Mark Finch, landlord of St Peter's Country Inn. He's a lifelong Owl and can probably put you in touch with most of the others. Edited by Utah Owl

"Theres loads" well I've been here 4 years and probably met one a year! Mark at the pub, a taxi driver and someone who saw me in the co-op a few months ago in my owls hoodie.

I never see any at the airport when I come home for games which is quite often

I was told the supporters club wasn't going anymore, maybe they don't like girls joining....

Guest Hirsty's Girl
Not jersey, but just across the water, i'm in guernsey, moved here in august. i think i may be the only owl here though. I did follow a grubby white van last week that had blades sticker on it. I was a bit sick in my mouth!

[quote name='you dont know what youre doing' date='23 January 2011 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1295805351' post='2861505']
"Theres loads" well I've been here 4 years and probably met one a year! Mark at the pub, a taxi driver and someone who saw me in the co-op a few months ago in my owls hoodie.

I never see any at the airport when I come home for games which is quite often

I was told the supporters club wasn't going anymore, maybe they don't like girls joining....
[/quote]

The Taxi Driver was probably me, that was what I did between Jun '06 and Jan '10 when I moved to the States. Mark Finch at the St Peter's Country Inn is probably your best bet if you want to get in touch with other Wednesday fans, he knows most of them and shows our games on the rare occasions we are on. He also has the old supporters club flag.

[quote name='Utah Owl' date='24 February 2011 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1298581877' post='2917119']
The Taxi Driver was probably me, that was what I did between Jun '06 and Jan '10 when I moved to the States. Mark Finch at the St Peter's Country Inn is probably your best bet if you want to get in touch with other Wednesday fans, he knows most of them and shows our games on the rare occasions we are on. He also has the old supporters club flag.
[/quote]

It was you if you wore a big hat in the car... Leon if I remember correctly, only cos thats when we signed Leon Clarke and I remembered the name hahaha. If that wasn't you then there were 2 Owls taxi drivers! shocker!

[quote name='you dont know what youre doing' date='13 March 2011 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1300060368' post='2939241']
It was you if you wore a big hat in the car... Leon if I remember correctly, only cos thats when we signed Leon Clarke and I remembered the name hahaha. If that wasn't you then there were 2 Owls taxi drivers! shocker!
[/quote]

You are quite right, that was me!

Bought the hat on a previous trip to the States (daughter has lived here for 11 years).

Did you get hold of Mark by any chance, as I say he has the old supporters club flag and promised to take it to as many games as he could.