Watford away

just booked a hotel in London that weekend , trying to get info on how to get train from canary wharf area to near vicarage riad .National Rail route planner is being a bit of an arse. First time I will have been to Watford so a bit of experienced help would be very much appreciated .

Also got a non-ST friend coming with me , how hard dya reckon it will be 2 get tickets ?

Canary Wharf tube on the Jubilee line to London Bridge for the Northern line (northbound) to Euston - Euston (overland) to Watford Junction - from there a 5 minute walk to town centre for beer - and another 5 minutes to the ground

The trip by btubes and trains is covered on an off-peak travelcard (zone 1-6) which costs £13.50 for a days unlimited travel

Edited by scram

Guest thewill

are you going down on the train too? tickets should be ok. paid on the day at watford this year.

first wednesday fan i've heard of in wrexham for a while. (i'm also in wrexham)

Guest MrMaverick

My mates and I are flying in from Denmark to watch this game.

Since this'll be my first Wednesday away match for some time, I was hoping some of you could help us out on how to get tickets in advance since we don't want to chance it on matchday (flying in from Denmark and all)

Cheers

My mates and I are flying in from Denmark to watch this game.

Since this'll be my first Wednesday away match for some time, I was hoping some of you could help us out on how to get tickets in advance since we don't want to chance it on matchday (flying in from Denmark and all)

Cheers

Not a chance it will sell out mate.

Would almost guarantee that it will be pay on the gate.